Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pic Of My Car With Blue Led On It

jayla1

ok i know i hav posted this one before but tht pic was misleading. and this time i used a slr camara but still could not get the true effect. i know ppl are going to say why did u not post this in corrolla section well beca i am showing the light not the car. so how do they look? even tho it still look better then this

i4r98k.jpg

i4r9dw.jpg

i4r9jr.jpg

Nah-Nah, your nicked :lol::lol:

well they are not that powerfull. the pic is taken with dips beams and therfor when main beam are on they look like nothing as the main beams take the lights. plus the top led light are faceing downwards and then u see the reflaction on the pic.

Well, I'm sorry but I don't like them. Furthermore...

Doh! Blue light fine for Simpsons driver (clicky)

Good!!!!

for starters she was drivign a 4x4 where they do not belong... (4x4 scum put dents in supras :angry: )

for seconds she had LEd :censor: lights....

Its nice to see people getting punished for such tomfoolery.... I personally would like to see increased on the spot fines, and maybe execution for 'tards that drive with their fog lights on when not needed!!!!

yeah so many times ive been driving at night and someone with those blue tinted lights is behind me, in your rear view mirror it looks exatcly like a police car flashing every time he goes over a bump or summit. (especially bad when ure in a car thats lower than most)

I'm not keen on them either - sorry!

And they're illegal! If you'd rather not get nicked for it, I'd remove them if I were you - or at least change the colour of the bulbs - blue is the colour used by the emergency services after all!

White for front, orange for side, red for rear. Thats the only way you'll get away with LEDs on your car if thats your cuppa :)

One of my mates is a copper, and his favourite past time is stopping little numpties with their blue LEDs on going round town, and saying "Mine are better than yours mate" :lol:

White for front, orange for side, red for rear. Thats the only way you'll get away with LEDs on your car if thats your cuppa :)

One of my mates is a copper, and his favourite past time is stopping little numpties with their blue LEDs on going round town, and saying "Mine are better than yours mate" :lol:

I like that. :D

Reminded me of Crocodile Dundee. To paraphrase...

"Call that a blue light? This is a blue light! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links