Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Know Its Wrong But.....

~Rach~

As some of you know, the clutch on the rina died this week after 111,000 happy miles. Today we took it to Platinum Toyota in Bath to get a nice new one fitted.

After a HUGE stuff up by Enterprise car rental (bunch of useless *(^*%&*^&*), we spoke to Hertz who managed to get a hire car for the next 24hrs. We went there at 2pm to pick it up, fearing the worse, that we would be getting a fiesta. Thats when out comes a spanking new 55reg turbo diesel Citroen C4 :thumbsup:

I know the general consensus with french cars is that they are beyond a tad naff, but seriously, we cannot really fault this C4 :group-cuddles:

Ok, yeah it sounds like a tractor being a diesel, has an irritating indicator noise, and beeps to buggery if you take your seat belt off. But that stuff can be easily ignored as its such a nice car to drive, Nick really doesnt want to hand it back tomorrow! :group-cuddles: :ph34r:

Anyway, thought I'd just share that useless bit of info with you guys :lol::thumbsup:

Sacrilege Rach! :lol::lol: Thats the one from the funky transformer type ad isnt it?

I had a Corsa and a Punto as hire cars and I hated both of them, although I hated the Corsa more it has to be said.... not a good car to drive, let alone when you are in constant pain! :rolleyes:

Sacrilege Rach!  :lol:  :lol: Thats the one from the funky transformer type ad isnt it?

Yup thats the one love :yes:

We did ask where the button was to make it do that, and Hertz said if we find it, then they would have to double our rental charge :lol::lol:

Doesn't say much for the carina if you don't want to give a shyteroen back for it :blink::ph34r:

AS long as there is a hole in my !Removed! , I will not own a french car....

We love the rina (which is why we've still got it after 12yrs), but its nice for a change in cars if you know what I mean :D

Someone BAN this girl for talking about Citroens............... :yes:

Think im going to say quiet on this one :ph34r:

(my dad test drove one)

We didn't get as far as the test drive. The dealer opened the boot on the C4 (billed as a small family car in some mags) and we just laughed... which didn't go down too well. We wouldn't be able to get the little man's buggy in it! :unsure:

Cheers,

Jim

The only reason it feels good is cause you've got a Carina as a normal car ..

I think its okay to own a Citroen - just as long as you have a Toyota to drive when the ruddy thing doesn't start...

A

PS At least my 2CV's a real Citroen though :P

Edited by alanbradley

Like I said to someone else on these forums.........................go and lie down in a darkened room Rach...........the feelings will soon pass :D ;)

Yer, i dont think this feeling will last as soon as you get your carina back.

I think you just miss it, so your looking for a substitute... a bad one at that. :lol:

Big T

When I was coming back from my Sisters with my Dad a few weeks back we were in traffic on the M25 and there was a brand new C4 in the fast lane and I was actually admiring the funky huge digital dash it had in it..it's flat and you can see exactly what speed they were doing!! The Yaris has a digi dash but it's hidden so no-one can view the speed apart from the driver which is a much better way to have it IMO.

Nicks got the rina back, but still wants the C4 :lol:

Ho hum....... :lol:

Nicks got the rina back, but still wants the C4 :lol:

Ho hum....... :lol:

you need to get a new man Rach............He needs treatment. :yes:

rach....................................

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. :eek:

3 things in life are certain

citroens, peugeots, and renaults are bad!

Eek. Nasty, cheap, tacky, poorly engineered piece of french corporation junk.

Do not like it one bit.

As some of you know, the clutch on the rina died this week after 111,000 happy miles. Today we took it to Platinum Toyota in Bath to get a nice new one fitted.

After a HUGE stuff up by Enterprise car rental (bunch of useless *(^*%&*^&*), we spoke to Hertz who managed to get a hire car for the next 24hrs. We went there at 2pm to pick it up, fearing the worse, that we would be getting a fiesta. Thats when out comes a spanking new 55reg turbo diesel Citroen C4 :thumbsup:

I know the general consensus with french cars is that they are beyond a tad naff, but seriously, we cannot really fault this C4  :group-cuddles:

Ok, yeah it sounds like a tractor being a diesel, has an irritating indicator noise, and beeps to buggery if you take your seat belt off. But that stuff can be easily ignored as its such a nice car to drive, Nick really doesnt want to hand it back tomorrow!  :group-cuddles:  :ph34r:

Anyway, thought I'd just share that useless bit of info with you guys  :lol:  :thumbsup:

Rach Love, I'm sure you can get help, or counselling for this. I'll see what i can find & PM you :lol::lol::help:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links