Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

When Is The Toyota In Front Magazine Out?

K19NE G

Does anyone know? I'm not a Toyota Club member but if anyone knows where I could 'borrow' the next issue featuring the meet at Beaulieu it'd be much appreciated :D I got an email saying I would be featured and I sent off some details so here's hopin'! ;)

Does anyone know? I'm not a Toyota Club member but if anyone knows where I could 'borrow' the next issue featuring the meet at Beaulieu it'd be much appreciated :D I got an email saying I would be featured and I sent off some details so here's hopin'!  ;)

Will be in january mate and i'll be getting it sent out to you :thumbsup:

Does anyone know? I'm not a Toyota Club member but if anyone knows where I could 'borrow' the next issue featuring the meet at Beaulieu it'd be much appreciated :D I got an email saying I would be featured and I sent off some details so here's hopin'!   ;)

Just to let you know that you can pop to Mr T and he'll have a few lying around in the waiting area - whenever there out :thumbsup: !

Does anyone know? I'm not a Toyota Club member but if anyone knows where I could 'borrow' the next issue featuring the meet at Beaulieu it'd be much appreciated :D I got an email saying I would be featured and I sent off some details so here's hopin'!   ;)

That's good to know Ken, cheers.

They contacted me a couple of weeks ago and I sent my 'interview' back straight away. Looking forward to seeing how erm... 'windswept' I'll look :wacko::lol:

Does anyone know? I'm not a Toyota Club member but if anyone knows where I could 'borrow' the next issue featuring the meet at Beaulieu it'd be much appreciated :D I got an email saying I would be featured and I sent off some details so here's hopin'!  ;)

already added him to the list a couple of weeks ago mate

That's good to know Ken, cheers.

They contacted me a couple of weeks ago and I sent my 'interview' back straight away. Looking forward to seeing how erm... 'windswept' I'll look :wacko::lol:

Interested myself to see it, all i was asked is my car the most modified Avensis to which i said yes :blink:

already added him to the list a couple of weeks ago mate

Cheers :thumbsup:

It's a Toyota magazine that you get free if you buy a Toyota from a dealership (I believe). Think it's part of the Club Toyota membership.

Contains articles about the cars, Mr T and interviews with owners. The TOC at Beaulieu Meet (October) was covered and a few of us had our pics taken :)

Buy a Toyota froma Toyota dealership??? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA are there really such foolish people about?????

Cool! And cheers to Steve too! :thumbsup: God I rambled on in my 'interview' (as someone put it) so I hope my friends don't think I'm a total Toyota geek.... well I suppose I am when I think about it!? :lol:

Buy a Toyota froma  Toyota dealership??? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA are there really such foolish people about?????

I got both Yarii from a Toyota dealership - so do a lot of people!! :lol:

"When will I, will I be famous?"  :lol:  :lol:

You ARE famous on here Em :group-cuddles: ;)

• 1 month later...

So, when does this magazine come out then? I had my car back with Toyota last week and it wasn't to be seen in the waiting area :(

So, when does this magazine come out then? I had my car back with Toyota last week and it wasn't to be seen in the waiting area :(

Was speaking to Toyota about the meet on sunday yesterday and they said it wasn't out yet but i'll be speaking to them later on this aft so i'll see if i can get a date for you :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links