Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhaust Mmmm I Want A Loud One

acstreet

hi there

ok i know youve gone through this same question time and time again but i think after christmas time i will get an exhaust as i need 1 as mine is standard and i want a loud and not to huge but bigger exhaust.

but theres so many but would like one which isnt to over the top ,, i would like one whats fits nicely with the bodykit i have

DSCN2479.jpg

can you guys please help me what one to choose and where you actually buy these was looking at the magnex ones but i dont have a clue whats good or how loud or how far they stick out etc.

Your best bet would be to go somewhere that will make one for you to your spec,

that way you can decide how loud you want it and what style of tailpipe/s your after.

If your looking for loud, have no exhaust at all. My friend is looking to do it with his CRX Del Sol, and someone else said he done it (with flames shooting out of the back) and it was as loud as him having no interior and you have to shout to hear one another, and at 8000rpm that is loud.

Just simply take off the downpipe coming from the manifold and your done, not a penny spent and it will be the loudest you will get your exhaust.

i dont mean to loud just so its sounds good not over the top and i do want an exhaust for show aswell lol.

with someone to make it for me sounds good and how i like it at that sounds the right idea but i dont know where the hell i can go for somewhere to do that round my area

www.haywardandscott.co.uk

Customer exhausts .. about £450 for a full design (they ask how loud, what sound and what look).

If your looking for loud, have no exhaust at all. My friend is looking to do it with his CRX Del Sol, and someone else said he done it (with flames shooting out of the back) and it was as loud as him having no interior and you have to shout to hear one another, and at 8000rpm that is loud.

Just simply take off the downpipe coming from the manifold and your done, not a penny spent and it will be the loudest you will get your exhaust.

It'll also be completely illegal.

custom made :)

get rd of those weedy wheelbarrow handles and get a couple of nice shiney large borre ones

in fact have aword with 'clarky' he had one made for his missus' kates MR2, all custom made, something to do with ENVY i think and it is pure stainless s*x stuck out the back, really beefs the car up :yes:

It'll also be completely illegal.

I think so, due to the flames that come out of it, but, loud exhaust systems have been praised by some people in the department of transport, as now cars are getting too quiet that you may not see them in a street full of cars. The poor people in USA aren't allowed loud systems, so be lucky we're still able to put them on.

too right

think of your elders who cant hear new modern cars as they dodder across the street

too right

think of your elders who cant hear new modern cars as they dodder across the street

i just thought about the elders :crybaby: and got these awful images of old incontinent false teeth wearing gum chewing wrinkly people

please dont ask us to think of the elders again :lol:

j/k btw :thumbsup: I see your point and agree with you jaxx :)

as now cars are getting too quiet that you may not see them in a street full of cars.

:lol:

And we're talking about noise but I know what you meant! :P :thumbsup:

Well you don't listen both ways to cross the road, lol. If you try to cross a road and have poor visibility, you gotta step out on the road to see... and at that point there may be a car coming, so loud exhausts are usefull, I prefer the quieter ones at low revs though, not these at 2000rpm sound like its belting its heart out, HKS do a good one, stupidly expensive but good quality at that.

If your looking for loud, have no

As said completely illegal and rather stupid, especially on an NA where the engine needs a certain amount of back pressure, ripping the manifold off would make the car sound, be highly illegal and kill the performance, is there was no downpipe, nobody would see the flames as they would come straight out of the engine !!

Does your mate with the del sol wear burberry by chance ?

LMAO LOL AHAHAHAAH LMAO

yer i probs just get a custom made one cheers for all your respone will do that after xmas and show ya piccys wen ive done

cheers acstreet

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links