Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2s Rock!

Pauline_329

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jinxed

• Jimlad

• Flamby

• JustJJ

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta say I do love how they are all so different :)

I love all of them but I have to say razor rages rev 5 and jesus's gorgeous example are the two that inspire me lol :)

but like I said I love all our cars, to me they may be the same model but we've all made them so different :) absolutly gorgeous guys and girls!!!! :D :thumbsup:

joe I gotta ask what is that in your double din slot??? :huh:

ah yes should of looked in his garage :unsure: cheers ryan :D looks like a pretty mental headunit though lol :thumbsup:

Hello Jinxed,,,,,has your car still got the flu? and are you having to drive round in a powered shopping trolley from asda?? OOps...lol only joking ta ta for now..P.P.P.P.

Hello Jinxed,,,,,has your car still got the flu?  and are you having to drive round in a powered shopping trolley from asda?? OOps...lol only joking ta ta for now..P.P.P.P.

SHHH PP :ffs: its a battering ram KK :ph34r: j/k :lol:

yup poor cars recuperating again :D should be well by tomorrow dinner and back in my itchy lil mitts by teatime again :thumbsup: after the shocking day im looking at tomorrow im gonna be just about ready to slide into her and burn some fuel in that quest for octane driven happiness and the destruction of mental cobwebs. And if that doesnt work im gonna get seriously ****** :lol: hope your well PP and the worlds treating you nice ;) :)

Has anyone seen an MR2 with Super Advan 3 spoke wheels on before? I think it'd look nice in white with some of those on.

joe I gotta ask what is that in your double din slot???  :huh:

DSC02477.jpg

As Ryan said above. Here's a close up. It's only on standby in the picture so not fully illuminated. You can change the display to any colour/shade you like to match your dials :thumbsup:

Joe

wow thats damn cool joe :D cheers for the close up pic mate :thumbsup: nice to see something different

Hi Jinxed.....next time i will be in Wigan is on Boxing night fancy dress......I should go as Penelope Pitstop shouldnt I? although i wont be taking the pitstop car as i will having a drink or three!!!!!!P.P.

Hi Jinxed.....next time i will be in Wigan is on Boxing night fancy dress......I should go as Penelope Pitstop shouldnt I?    although i wont be taking the pitstop car as i will having a drink or three!!!!!!P.P.

heh hope you have a lovely outin PP :thumbsup: fancy dress heh esp PP getup :D legendary :thumbsup:

im planning a bit of a quiet one this time :) not doing the usual trawling allover and gonna be having a drink or 6 miself :D been a mad mad year!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I know theres a members cars section n all, but i remember really liking this post when it was kicking around!

Lots of different ideas and some real inspiration in there! Any chance of either making this one a sticky or just reviving it? :P

Its on my favs list and i've jus gotta have a peek at it now and again. Some gorgeous cars in there! :wub:

Just a suggestion! :angel:

i myself would like to turn up for a meet in the north west but unfortunately she's not for showing off yet she's a complete standard rev 1 t-bar in black and wi tired lookin 5 spoke alloys lov my 2 to bits but wud not want to embarras her with your modded 2's just yet

Ah well, may aswell post some more, there are definately some great mr2 photos in this post:

nostickers7.jpg

nostickers3.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links