Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whos Into Mr2 Mk1 Any One Out There

ra28gt

Love the Mk1 as it is a classic Toyota, drives superbly and well put together, plus it was my first car :D

Hate to say it but now the Turbo's in starting to prefer the MX5 :(

[waits for flames to appear on the horizon :D]

Love the Mk1 as it is a classic Toyota, drives superbly and well put together, plus it was my first car :D

Hate to say it but now the Turbo's in starting to prefer the MX5 :(

[waits for flames to appear on the horizon :D]

I like the :unsure: MX5 :unsure: Was going to get one before we got our "2" :bye:

all mr2's are sweet :thumbsup: except smashed up ones :(

as for the mx5 ... they didnt rate the new one too kindly on think it was top gear partly due to its handling .... and mazda stuck a turbo on it? wouldnt that make it fairly scary if its handlings a bit ahem ?

...its all personal preference tho end of day and i guess they drive too many really expensive cars to be fair to the average and comfortable budget :thumbsup:

and mazda stuck a turbo on it? wouldnt that make it fairly scary if its handlings a bit ahem ?

No hon... Ryan stuck a turbo on it :P hehe

And yeah Mk1 MR2s are also fab... there are a few peeps on here with them... Tegan being one of them that springs to mind :thumbsup:

No hon... Ryan stuck a turbo on it :P hehe

ups... does make far more sense to me now tho thanks Jayden :D

as said ...wish i knew far more about cars, must be great to mod them exactly how you want em :thumbsup: how do you rate its handling rhaines? and if i may ask... what kind of bhp does it make now? :)

im a numpty :thumbsup:

yup our gerts got a very good example of one and they are superb

the engines brilliant i must admit, never felt a 1.6 pull so hard and i think it could easily disgruntle a 2.0 car, and the handling is oh-so-sweet :D

just love to get a late spec supercharger lump and OS pully in there, plus a few more bits and bobs and well be talking about a 180+bhp go kart that weighs less than a pack of !Removed! :D

Im a fan og the 4age engine in the mk1, just got one to do a conversion on my corolla :D

I do like a bit of retro Jap styling and the 4A-GE engine in the Mk1 is a wicked engine. Revs like a mo fo, and is virtually bullet proof (if looked after). I had a Corolla GTI witht the same engine in and ran that to 179k before scraping the car. There was nothing wrong with the engine even then.

The only down side to it is that it's not as powerful as I would have liked. Of course with an SC on it (4A-GZE) it's a different story!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links