Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-sport Vs Colt Czt? What Do You Think Would Win!

YaRiS T

hi all, had a test drive in a colt 1.5 turbo , not that impressed it has 147 bhp , does not pull as well as yaris t-sport it seems very heavy for its size! i recon t-sport would win 1/4 mile strip :D the seats were very nice though! not getting rid of yaris want to test the new t-sport comes out... when (IF) one comes out ! been in the new rolla t-sport too with (supercharger) big wheels ,,, big looks !! fast as :censor: but expensive !! i really hope new yaris t-sport has a supercharger under bonnet if so i am gonna try and get one! :D

untill new yaris t-sport comes out i am playing the old waiting game :thumbsup:

anyone know the 0-60 on a yaris t-sport with blitz charger on it? seen a black one around in forums somewhere? :ffs: :bookworm:

I think that you have just answered the question for yourself. The colt would beat the yaris T sport easy as it's nearly pushing 150 bhp. Compared to 105 bhp. No contest really :(

jerry!!

Colt CZT 0-100 km/h - 7.5 sec

Yaris TS  0-100 km/h - 9 sec

Yep. Game over. :yes:

no chance really, its a 1.5 lump same as the t pot with a turbo slapped on, its as simple as that.

1 and a half secs isnt much though

in racing it is, on paper when comparing cars it might not seem that much, on the road it is, ull notice it

in racing it is, on paper when comparing cars it might not seem that much, on the road it is, ull notice it

yes, agreed. 1.5 seconds is a lot in motor racing. 100th of a second is important, try beating ur own lap times on gran turismo and you'll know how annoying those milli seconds are,

Colt would win, but obviously it also depends on whos driving it.... Great Aunt Pearl in her Colt CZT vs Jarno Trulli in his Yaris T-Sport....

and well.... you get my drift! :lol:

Colt would win, but obviously it also depends on whos driving it.... Great Aunt Pearl in her Colt CZT vs Jarno Trulli in his Yaris T-Sport....

and well.... you get my drift!  :lol:

lol! :thumbsup: my 80year auntie actually a race driver! boy can she drive!

colt wouldnt win

it would rape it! they are quick little buggers and would leave the YTS for dead

colt wouldnt win

it would rape it! they are quick little buggers and would leave the YTS for dead

yes, rape, sodomise and leave in a pile of the colts very own faeces. golden showers all the way im afraid.

colt wouldnt win

I think Mr T needs a re-think ....... they can't call a car a 'Sports' unless it performs a lot better!

It's just like debadging :yes: !

If Mr T is to bring out a new MkII UK TS lets hope that it performs like a sports car ...... well a hot hatch for starters :thumbsup: !

colt wouldnt win

I think Mr T needs a re-think ....... they can't call a car a 'Sports' unless it performs a lot better!

If Mr T is to bring out a new MkII UK TS lets hope that it performs like a sports car ...... well a hot hatch for starters :thumbsup: !

i hear from toyota dealer that they are bringing out something mean next year. no more celica and MR2 spyders. even he says the cars used to be badges and medallions and now they are curlers and tongs. lol

yes colt looks like MPV what the hell man? its way too big, why put that performance into a bulk house?

colt wouldnt win

i hear from toyota dealer that they are bringing out something mean next year. no more celica and MR2 spyders. even he says the cars used to be badges and medallions and now they are curlers and tongs. lol

yes colt looks like MPV what the hell man? its way too big, why put that performance into a bulk house?

That'll be the new Supra then. Isn't that coming out soon?

It is. Compare a 1.3 yaris to a 1.5 and you'll notice the difference even on such similar cars. I'd rather have a 16sec 1/4 mile than a 17.5 wouldn't you? Big difference when put in performance terms.

i'll ad this to the list of recent stupid threads........ :lol:

Yep.

• 1 month later...

The true difference will be seen this weekend as a CZT will be at the pod

Any volunteers to race it up the strip??? :D

Any volunteers to race it up the strip??? :D

Keep us posted mate, hope you prove me wrong but i reckon you wil get near enough bang on 16secs.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

fastest ive got so far is 16.2, getting quicker, lee is going to try and break into the 15's weather conditions permiting........ CZT will whoop TS hands down ;) as for racing at the pod, dont go for first across the line, concentrate on launch, take your time launching then just compare times.......

oh here you go

0604mt.jpg

Good luck earpl, gotta agre i reckon the czt will whoop the t sport modded. In the 15's would be great a yaris running in the 15's! :D :D cool

compare todays results

1/4 mile in 15.789 (unsure of last 2 digits earpl will scan the slip later for proof)

in earpls 1.5 NA yaris t-sport (that flames) with me driving it!

the new yaris record stands at 15.789

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links