Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-sport Vs Colt Czt? What Do You Think Would Win!

YaRiS T

was a pretty mint run. my best was 15.9s in mine, but that was really lame to what it should get

very good driver ;) oh and Chyownster's 15.9 was in a celica TS, so he didn't even have to try hard!!! sounded ausome when the VVTL-i kicked in!!! mega comforatble inside too!!!

ur celica fricking rocks dude, i love it, and cheers for letting me have a blast up the strip in it- i see what u mean about 6-8k now :D

My mate in the his colt was pitter pmsl, that has 225 r16 goodyear eagle f1's aswell.

:D ha ha told you .... when i drove it , was slugish , was expecting faster , its just far to big , should have been alot lighter car ! nice 1/4 mile run!! keep it up ! :D

not sure but is got a turbo!!! :P

It sould have had more torque, but obviously you've got the power/weight ratio going up.

I remeber racing my AX GT (1.4 carb) against a mates Dihatsu Chirade (1.0 turbo) down on a welsh beach (not Pendine, but I can't spell it) .. he toasted me every time.

He had all interior in and a full tank of fuel. To be fair it was his first run up the strip

still :D

yeah still hats off to you mate it was damn impressive :thumbsup:

• 3 years later...
hi all, had a test drive in a colt 1.5 turbo , not that impressed it has 147 bhp , does not pull as well as yaris t-sport it seems very heavy for its size! i recon t-sport would win 1/4 mile strip :D the seats were very nice though! not getting rid of yaris want to test the new t-sport comes out... when (IF) one comes out ! been in the new rolla t-sport too with (supercharger) big wheels ,,, big looks !! fast as :censor: but expensive !! i really hope new yaris t-sport has a supercharger under bonnet if so i am gonna try and get one! :D

untill new yaris t-sport comes out i am playing the old waiting game :thumbsup:

anyone know the 0-60 on a yaris t-sport with blitz charger on it? seen a black one around in forums somewhere? :ffs: :bookworm:

Wanna race then?

We've seen this post over on the CZT owners club, and reckon a joint day between the CZT's and the yaris' at the pod would be a good laugh.

Bring ya 'chargers boys! :D

@ lee

man you must have serious skill with the yaris!

i am new and looked at ur profile, but i couldnt find any info - i was just wondering what modifications (if any) have you made to yours???

cheers!!

@ lee

i am new and looked at ur profile, but i couldnt find any info - i was just wondering what modifications (if any) have you made to yours???

cheers!!

Please note that the original post is over 3 years old.

Lee has not visited the site since October 2007 and has moved on from his Yaris days I think.

In its time his car was most impressive :thumbsup:

@ lee

cheers!!

Please note that the original post is over 3 years old.

Lee has not visited the site since October 2007 and has moved on from his Yaris days I think.

In its time his car was most impressive :thumbsup:

lol didnt even c that :o

Neither did I, I looked at the 25th of january bit, but completely overlooked the year, lol. I'll get on tonight and make a new topic

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links