Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

8 Stud Manifold For Mr2 Rev 3 Turbo

Diblad

:crybaby: somebody please help me

I have a 1994 rev 3 mr2 turbo and I am desparate to find an 8 stud manifold. I have rest of system sat here waiting to go on but carnt find a manfold to fit.

7 & 9 stud no problem but carnt find an eight stud

Someone please help as someone must have been in this situation before me.

could try toyota celica breakers or try good old eBay. as yours cracked? if so it could be welded to get you by for a while

they are availiabl from HKS but are about £2500 IIRC. whatch out for cheap ones as they tend to use cheap stainless thats prone to cracking.

the stock manifold is fine to over 450 bhp. the main restriction being the turbo. untill you get to near 500bhp wouldnt look at changin personaly.

might be worth while opening the ports out to the gasket on both the manifold and turbo flanges (if you do the manifold to turbo be sure to do the turbo one too)

they are availiabl from HKS but are about £2500 IIRC. whatch out for cheap ones as they tend to use cheap stainless thats prone to cracking.

the stock manifold is fine to over 450 bhp. the main restriction being the turbo. untill you get to near 500bhp wouldnt look at changin personaly.

might be worth while opening the ports out to the gasket on both the manifold and turbo flanges (if you do the manifold to turbo be sure to do the turbo one too)

thanks for your advice, well it looks like I will be fitting the system tomorrow then without a manifold :D

I don't know for sure, but I think HKS have stopped producing manifolds, my friend got one for his car, and it said "End" on the serial code, so an HKS one may be out of the question, but don't hold me to it though.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links