Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Space Cadets - Ch4

DaveSR

A quick summary for those of you that don't know what it is - it's a program on channel 4 with a challenge of making 3 people believe that they are in/travel to space!

Well what can I say ........ they pulled it off :wacko: !

They have been told that gravity don't exist and a lot of other lies and yet none of them have clicked that it's not real. There even sitting in a simulator in the middle of a warehouse believing there in space :lol: !

They even believed that they travelled to Russia to a secret location for training etc, but there somewhere in an old american airbase in the UK!

Well done to channel 4, the actors, and the guys that have added all the special effects!

Hat's off to you :thumbsup: !

*Might I just add that there really are some stupid people out there

Is it finished then?!!

The build up and all that was a bit kak and pointless but I was really looking forward to watching the final bit!!!

Some people will believe anything!!! :lol:

nah not finished yet but they did go into space last ngiht , or so they thought ! but they couldnt open the windows to the pretend view of earth cos there was a moth in the warehouse and if that had gone inot the picture it would have looked huge lol cant beleive they actually think there in soace !

Normally I stay as far removed from reality TV stuff as I can but the idea of taking the contestants for a ride (or not) appealed to my sense of humour. They must have been vetted to only allow people into the show that know sh*t about space and space travel though. It so obviously (and camply) faked. Unfortunately, Mr Vaugh gets right on my t*ts so I'm kind of watching it in five minute bursts to limit my exposure. ;)

Cheers,

Jim

I have been watching it, missed it yeterday tho.

Like the idea of the show, but I think it has been a bit slow so far. Has anyone else heard the latest theory that EVERYONE in it's an actor and it's us - the viewing public - that they're taking for a ride.

Don't think it's going to turn out like that, but I'd love it if it did.

I believe that theory actually...

I was watching TV the other night and the Give Blood ad came on, the one with Gordon Ramsey.

Oh, who happens to be in it?? The Scottish dude with big curly hair. Now to be in that ad he must have some kind of agent... Actor/Character Model? I think so.

Something isn't quite right.

Anyways, I've watched it for a total of 3 episodes and actors or not, they are some of the most annoying bunch of people I've ever seen. I refuse to watch it now as I like to keep a constant blood pressure thanks :angry:

It's an interesting idea but they do get hold of actors for reality tv, they always go to agents for people who are interested, doesn't neccessarily mean he's acting in this :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links