Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Insurance

ronnyboy696

an apreentice at my work is 17, 18 this month. he had a t-sport until about a month ago. he said

"he rolled the car on a bit of ice at 30mph"

yeah right. he has recently just got a new t-sport. he says his insurance hasnt gone up yet, because its on the same policy. and it wont go up till when he renews it?

is he talking a load of crap, like he usually does. hes insured with norwich union?

has anyone else had this happen to them?

thanks

Not 100% sure but I was reading the policy booklet and it said if the car is written off then the insurance has done it's job and you have to finish paying up for that years insurance, then start a new years inurance when you get a new car. I was suprised by this but I guess it could be true?? When I wrote a car off (not my fault) I only had 5 days left on the insurance so by the time it was sorted I had to get a new policy.

well when my polo got written off, NU said it will be 140£ for you to insure a TS(getting them to that point was murder, but thats another story) and then I was insured for the rest of the year seeing as I had paid for the whole year up front.

With NU you only pay the difference, so if you were to get the same car, it shudnt go up i think.......

Ed

He is indeed speaking the truth :yes:

Your policy will not be affected until it comes around for renewal. ;)

Yes that's right, it's what I advise Policyholders when they report Accidents (any Motor Insurance) claim to me.

lmao, i young lad had one near me,3 months after passing his test, he rolled it + said "i wasnt going fast, i went over a hill and it just jumped up in the air" fool <_< then i offered him £50 for his blitz nurspec zorst + sold it for £200 :P

lmao, i young lad had one near me,3 months after passing his test, he rolled it + said "i wasnt going fast, i went over a hill and it just jumped up in the air" fool <_< then i offered him £50 for his blitz nurspec zorst + sold it for £200 :P

Love it!

Reminds me of that other famous excuse "I wasn't going fast then suddenly this tree jumped in front of me". :P

So, you T Sports guys have to get a certificate of airworthiness as well as an MOT, do you? ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links