Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who Else Is Excited?

earpl

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blaze

• Moffmo

• dicey2k

• Vlad_E

Top Posters In This Topic

doesnt feel overly xmassy here either... tho we have got the tree up.... guess it will feel better when i finish work!!! on Friday :(

then I have the wonderous task of driving down on friday night to parent's place... then it might feel more xmassey :P

eh? its xmas? i would never had known. not had a proper family xmas in 5 years with me workin in retail. i get xmas day off and thats it. workin 50-60 hours a week. sorry rant over :P

Mini-me will be 2 in the new year, he didn't really understand what was going on last year, but I'm really looking forward to this year as he's more aware of what's happening, he still doesn't realise he's getting presents on Christmas Day though so it'll be nice to see his face when he gets his pressies.

Mini-me will be 2 in the new year, he didn't really understand what was going on last year, but I'm really looking forward to this year as he's more aware of what's happening, he still doesn't realise he's getting presents on Christmas Day though so it'll be nice to see his face when he gets his pressies.

This is what it's all about for me this year... But the little man is only 11(ish) months. Spoilt rotten by the relatives of course but then he is a little charmer. I swear his first words are going to be "Ding, dong."

It'd be nice if there was a bit of snow though. So we can show it him and he can look at it blankly for a few seconds before he decides to go off and chat up the ladies! ;)

Cheers,

Jim

I'm actually feeling Christmassy this year :)

All the presents are bought and wrapped, the cards are posted and all I have to do it tidy this mess of a flat before I leave on Wednesday. I've got today off so that means I only have 1 3/4 days of work before I'm done until 5th January :D

No decorations up though as I'm going away - I might stick some fairy lights over the big plant though!

:thumbsup:

A

This is what it's all about for me this year... But the little man is only 11(ish) months. Spoilt rotten by the relatives of course but then he is a little charmer. I swear his first words are going to be "Ding, dong."

It'd be nice if there was a bit of snow though. So we can show it him and he can look at it blankly for a few seconds before he decides to go off and chat up the ladies! ;)

Cheers,

Jim

Aww Jim.... he's precious!

"I want that one" :lol::lol:

not really - we haven't put our tree up yet and ive been told that after a year of having a yaris im not gonna get out under the tree anyway :(

Yes, looking forward too very much.....Bank Holiday Pay :D (Okay, I have to work to get it but heh, someone has too)

Well excited, but then I'm a big kid.

Got all my presents and cards done, tree has been up for ages, and I had fun sticking the lights up as well back in November. :D

We've got 2 Christmas days this year. Just me, mum, younger brother and older sister on Xmas day, and then again but with my oldest sister, her husband and their 2yr old, plus my older brother, all over Boxing day.

Mmmm.... 2 Christmas dinners..... :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

:D :D :D

Awww mate, how can you not be?

I'm on a natural high this time of year - the excessive amounts of Pepsi Max doesn't help (even though it says no sugar, i bet there's some in there!).

Don't make me photoshop a Santa hat and beard on one of those Xmas party piccies of you.... :D

It doesn't really feel like christmas here this year as theres not really any family around now and there wont be for xmas day :crybaby: ahh well

hehehe yay! its xmas! and it feels slightly christmassy now! after the party anyway!

hehehe

It will all be better when i go home saturday night! yay! mum really likes xmas! lol :lol:

It doesn't really feel like christmas here this year as theres not really any family around now and there wont be for xmas day  :crybaby: ahh well

Weather hasnt been right convincing round our way has it dale :lol:

I do like christmas, but i think its got a bit too commercial now! You've spent £500 before you've even sat down to dinner these days!!!

Gone are the days of getting up at half 5 to see what santa has brought you! ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links