Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who Else Is Excited?

earpl

Gone are the days of getting up at half 5 to see what santa has brought you!  ;)

you mean you dont get up early? :o

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blaze

• Moffmo

• dicey2k

• Vlad_E

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i'm usually bevvied up the night before, so you're lucky if i'm up for 12!

;)

hehehe yeah for the past few years ive been getting up later, shouldnt drink so much alkihol! :(

hahaha well ive not dont that yet! :P

T'was the ex girlfriends fault! (Well her and her mother!!)

Ahem! That's my excuse and i'm sticking to it!! B)

hahaha well ive not dont that yet! :P

T'was the ex girlfriends fault! (Well her and her mother!!)

Ahem! That's my excuse and i'm sticking to it!! B)

Its always the womans fault! :P

I intend to have a few drinks on saturday so god help anyone i speak to! hahaha

It doesn't really feel like christmas here this year as theres not really any family around now and there wont be for xmas day  :crybaby: ahh well

Weather hasnt been right convincing round our way has it dale :lol:

hehe nope, it's bright and sunny but im not complaining :D

Dicey, oh the days of getting up at 4am and opening the presents while the parents were still asleep.......... :D

It doesn't really feel like christmas here this year as theres not really any family around now and there wont be for xmas day  :crybaby: ahh well

Weather hasnt been right convincing round our way has it dale :lol:

hehe nope, it's bright and sunny but im not complaining :D

Dicey, oh the days of getting up at 4am and opening the presents while the parents were still asleep.......... :D

awww bless getting all nostalgic?! hehehe :rolleyes:

Hmmm yeah i have done that before now! Then gone back to bed until dinner!!!!!

Full of the joys of christmas...! :rolleyes:

Aww Jim.... he's precious!

He's a heart breaking little bugger, that's for sure! ;) I think he shares nursery with just one or two other boys and the rest are girls. Lucky chaps! :) Although last week, one of the girls went to kiss him and he nicked her dummy and crawled off with it! :D:D The Original Cadster!

Funny how all the relations want to spend chrimble at our house this year. Hmm, can't think why. We've avoided the usual arguments and thoughts of favouritism by having a couple of friends and their daughters over on christmas eve so Alex (little man) will be in his element, with four "ladies" in the house! ;)

On christmas we've basically alloted the family "slots" :D Our house just isn't big enough to have everybody around at once, which we learned the hard way last year. Plus we've managed to avoid the grandmothers on christmas day, ordering everybody around and telling us how to cook, washup and tidy away. :ffs: All the time wearing that false "It's the most wonderful time of year" smile and keeping Lesley away from the knife block! :D

Cheers,

Jim

awww bless getting all nostalgic?! hehehe  :rolleyes:

haha yup :yes: .... Year in year out, I left rudolf and his pals a bucket of water and a carrot :wacko: , and santa a glass of sherry and a mince pie :thumbsup: the sherry never lasted the night though :ph34r:

DSCN2537.jpg

I havent changed have i :unsure:

:lol:

Hmmm yeah i have done that before now! Then gone back to bed until dinner!!!!!

Full of the joys of christmas...!

you know it lol

hehehe i still leave a drink, mince pie and carrot out! hehehe

Wonder why the carrot is always left tho! :huh:

Im a big kid! i really am, i hope i can stay in bed past 8 this year! hahaha

:lol:

Although I was very 'Bah Bum Hug' a few weeks back, I'm a bit better now...

I think priorities change when you're older. It's less about Christmas and more about the time you get off work! :lol:

I've got ten days off this year, which is the most I've had in my working life. *Some* people are off already... *cough* Leeky *cough* hehe.

haha yup :yes: .... Year in year out, I left rudolf and his pals a bucket of water and a carrot :wacko: , and santa a glass of sherry and a mince pie :thumbsup: the sherry never lasted the night though :ph34r:

I had to chomp a few bites out of the carrots my mate left out for "Rudolph" last year for him as he was too "tired" to do it himself... Only his kids asked why Rudolph hadn't had any carrot the year before. Two hours later, Sol + Carrot vomit. Niiice! ;)

Oh, and don't forget the glitter dusted over boots all the way from the chimney to the tree! *shakes head* What are we like?! :)

I think priorities change when you're older. It's less about Christmas and more about the time you get off work! :lol:

:thumbsup: You got it! :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Jim

I'm really excited! Our house is still in Party mood after my 21st Party on friday night anyway :)

Decorations have been up since 1st Weekend in December, plans are all in place for Christmas Eve/Christmas Day and I've just been into Asda at lunch and everybody's out doing their Xmas shopping it seems too.

It used to be exciting getting up to prezzies as kids. But it's different when your older and work shifts :ffs:

I love watching my 6 yo twin girls opening their presents, can't beat that :thumbsup:

This xmas is worse as my dog lost his fight with cancer last week and i am numb from that.

I am working nights xmas eve till 6am then back in at 6pm xmas day, that sucks.

But at least I am able to enjoy xmas with my family and that is precious.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :thumbsup:

Really excited here after finishing uni on Friday! :D

Got most of my presents but still need to get some! :wacko:

Great food, lots of alcohol and lots of presents, you can't beat it! :thumbsup:

I used to get all excited about xmas... dont we all when we are younger :P

But these days Im still excited but in a different way.... I like making the tree look pretty... wrapping the presents... I enjoy giving presents just as much as getting them now.... and yes.. I love the time off work lol

I still put a stocking (pillowcase) out ;) its kinda tradition in my family... especially now as I do 'stockings' for my mum n dad... .cause they will be together this xmas... (I think)

And I'll still get annoyed with anyone who dares to have a shower, rather than go up to the living room in their PJs and dressing gowns to open pressies :P lol

Yeah Im mad... but hey ho.. makes for a fun time anyways :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links