Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Would You Eat Fish And Chips

Steve

Would You Greasy Eat Fish and Chips in Your Car?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Greasy Eat Fish and Chips in Your Car?

• Yes
    • Sort of But its Too Greasy
    • No.. Afraid of Chips falling down the side of the seat
    • No way

yep did yesterday and dropped chips evrywhere, but wot can i do i was late and hungry :P

always eat in my car its my own space

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Kerby

• Tegan

• Caz SR

Hell yeah, i'll eat anything in the car  :yes:  Its only a car at the end of the day, you can always clean it  :thumbsup:

I tend to agree to that statement. The one thing i defo dont allow though is smoking..

Food aint a problem as i aint a messy eater as Tegan has already said... Its Others i worry about more..

Of course I would and I do.

That's what my autoglym upholstery cleaner is for!

i will eat in my car no prob but i do agree with the no smoking statement. food i can get rid of. smoke takes weeks to go away after alot of cleanin

Darrens sister smokes and when we go anywhere in my car i make her get outside and have a !Removed! with the door closed! If it rains its better, she can get wet! :lol:

I also have about 4 air freshners in my car to keep it smelling sweet! Scared she will smell because sometimes i dont use every week! :o

I have two air fresheners, one behind each seat... and some air freshener balls in the ashtray (cause it dont get used for owt else)

I dont eat in my car... will have drinks tho... like a bottle of water that comes with me on long journeys... or some sweeties to snack on :thumbsup:

Maybe I'm just a bit too posh - I've just never had food in my car!

I remember once getting chips with my ex and him shouting at me for getting grease on something - have never done it since then.... obviously a deep rooted fear! :lol::lol:

Besides, although my car is messy, I dont mind the mess, its more the smell of food in my car - it does my nut! :lol:

Ok, so I'm pernickity, tell me something I dont know! :lol::lol:

I think sweeta are probably worse actually - i found an opal fruit under my passenger seat in the fiesta !! All stuck to the carpet - took me ages to get the damn thing off!

Defo worse than chips!

p.s it wasnt me who dropped it - honest guvnor! :P

I voted yes. Whats wrong with it? Only 5 year olds put greasy mits everywhere. :yes: Got a tub of hand wipes in the glove box just in case. :D

Kebebs however are a definate no-no :lol:

The smell (Vinegar) lingers a bit but usually it`s gone next day. And it`s certainly preferable to smoking in the car. Have to get out if i want a ciggy.

i do , but they do stink for a while , so its not often i use the four for a day trip . i use her tigra :lol:

howayy man ,its a toyota forum, we all dont have 3 or 4 motors :lol:

yes but id have to wipe my fingers before i started driving again - wouldn't want grease all over the wheel and other controls

Never eat and definitely no smoking in the Toyota. When I had the van though... When I actually did clean the upholstery... Well, I won't tell you what I found down the side of the passenger seat but I could have done with a HazMat suit! Dirty ba***rds! :D

*That's sounds worse than it was... Oh well! ;) *

Edited by JAHill

as far as my car being dirty inside its filthy at the minute and somebody commented how clean it was inside i was like 'remind me never to get in you car'

In KITT I try not to eat in her..... but in the micra Hell yeah do it alllll the time :thumbsup: and smoking is a no no in both cars. :thumbsup:

No way!

I won't even pick up a take away in my car. Did happen the day i got it and stank for ages after...Never again. :D

Don't eat hot food that will smell in the car, and always end up driving home with the window open when Ive fetched a McDonalds or Fish & Chips.

Smokers are also a no-no aswell, !Removed! hate it when I get in my car and it smells of anything but the strawberry air freshener.

Kind of off topic but if you want the best fish and chips in the world, Clock Tower chippy at Skegness. B)

Ok, so I'm pernickity, tell me something I dont know!  :lol:  :lol:

ok .... i once bit myself really hard and left some teeth marks that i blamed on my brother who was away on a scout trip at the time..... did you know that? :huh::lol:

on a side note ..... i smoke but i never smoke in other peoples cars unless they upfront give me express permission to do so, i never prompt them to make a decision by asking them in the first place. Furthermore not all smokers stink to high heaven of ciggarettes all the time, some of us wash a fair bit and recognise that the smell of tobaccy is not something all appreciate :thumbsup: us smokers get a bad rap a lot :(

as for food, fish n chips included i dont trust most other people enough to let them but as long as ive seen they can eat without looking like a 2 yr old im happy to let them as i am myself happy to eat in the car.... a spillage would equal a lifetime ban for the individual tho.... unless it was me lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links