Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vw Phaeton

Matthew_McNally

Teutonic efficiency at its best i would say :yes: . I only wish i could work on vehicles that are that clean and in a 'clean' area like that. :rolleyes: Amazing. :yes:

makes you wonder though do they actually need to work in an enviroment like that.. the costs will simply reflect in the cars price.. consumer pays for a a all that.

Very impressive though

Very impressive. I bet they could tell you the name of the person who installed each part into any particular car.....

I wonder if they built the Veyron there?

Thats amazing stuff! :thumbsup:

I wish I had an area like that to work on my car but then again I'd need to learn how to do stuff to my car first! :rolleyes:

That factory is stunning... it even tops the Mclaren glass and water effort ;) Just!

Seen a TV program a while back and it was in it ...... it was amazing :thumbsup: !

You would feel so motivated and proud walking around in a building like that!

You would feel so motivated and proud walking around in a building like that!

yes you would, that might be half the reason they did it ;)

Very very impressive B)

VW Phaeton = Best car in the world EVER  :yes:

I disagree... it is simply too bland looking for me.... although I appretiate that that is entire point of the car!!!

I'd rather have an Aston V600 ;) proper "I'll break your legs" styling :D

Fantastic facility (can't really call it a 'factory' can you?). Shame it is being used to build a car that looks for all the world like an overgrown Passat though ;)

I'd rather have an Aston V600 ;)  proper "I'll break your legs" styling :D

Agree with the sentiment, but I'm not a fan of the front grill on the V600. Think I'd rather have a V580 :)

Fair point!!! There was a version of the V600 that had a hideous grille (was it a le mans version???)

I like This one..

having driven the Phaeton, in Germany, the factory does the car even more justice.

amazing production line....amazing car

The Pheaton was also a bonkers Chrysler concept car.... :D anyone remember that???

I like the Le mans V600, its an amazing car and to be honest i'd say its the best Aston have ever built :yes:

That is just amazing!

It all seems very futuristic - like the factory of the future type vision.... very cool though!  :thumbsup:

Hmmm. Note the wires leading from "CyberTechnician00AB03"'s hand... "They" would tell you that it's a mouse... :ph34r:

Mate_1.jpg

And the job they've done concealing the jack in points on the side of his head is amazing! ;)

Amazing stuff though. I realised I was "catching flies" while I was looking at that. Truly amazing.

As for the Veyron, its not built there... they refurbed the original Bugatti factory ;)

The Pheaton was also a bonkers Chrysler concept car.... :D anyone remember that???

Yip, quite possibly the worst car ever to grace the Gran Turismo title! :lol::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links