Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wonder If This Can Be My Works Next Van...

knowlson

:D :D :D Suhweeet! ;)

As if AstraVan drivers weren't insane enough already! I should know too ;). Put a van driver in a vehicle that is essentially an estate variant of a car that's running a tax fiddle, stick a turbo charged, shoddily geared diesel with enough torquey grunt in it and what the hell do you expect?! I should explain that I had a combo (think Postman Pat on Acid) and an astravan for work (as a cheap tax option!) a good while back and they do what they're built for very well and if you don't mind giving the right hand pedal some battering, they're not too bad. Just... well... a basic Vauxhall. The one I had had an Isuzu engine in it so it actually went like stink (for a van).

Still, I'd never buy another Vauxhall as the dealer's suck the big Walt Di$ney. ;) Oh yes they do! :D My wife's Astra SXI never saw NetworkQ as we managed to get them to honour the warranty if we took it elsewhere for servicing. They didn't like it but tough poo.

When I was 18 my first company car was an astavan same style as the vxr one and it's holds a special place in my heart :lol::lol:

Now if I had that much power when I was 18 in a motor I would probably be dead :lol::lol:

When I was 18 my first company car was an astavan same style as the vxr one and it's holds a special place in my heart  :lol:  :lol:

Now if I had that much power when I was 18 in a motor I would probably be dead  :lol:  :lol:

I had the AstraVan (based on the Mk4 or G or whatever it's called, same as Lesely's - my wife - SXI) too, but only for a couple of months. I then got lumbered with the Postman Prat van. :( Vauxhall Combo. Loads of space for junk though (and stereo equipment) but not something you would choose to drive... EVER!

Good for stashing bodies in though! :ph34r::thumbsup:

My C5 VAN plate would finish that off nicely ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links