Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Show Me Your Dirty Pictures

GIDDLEPIN

LOL.. I will take a piccy of mine today at lunch.. batteries in camera permitting... you'll see what I have to put up with where i park...

Its an access road and they are doing building works... so its very muddy and when cars drive past all day it kicks up a lot of mud :(...

I have to wash her every weekend :rolleyes: otherwise she isnt fit to be seen posing in lol ;) she will get a good scrub once I am down south home... this weekend sometime :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I thought to add to this thread i would grab a picture after driving through the cotswolds in torrential rain, up the M1 through the spray of lorries, and across Yorkshire in the blizzards, down slush filled country lanes for a total of 5 hours of abuse...

and when i arrived...

gallery_2415_277_1136298809.jpg

hmmm, must try harder ;)

Mines filthy just dont see the point in cleaning her atm, drive down the road and its dirty again :angry:

i agree with you, i did mine not so long ago and found within a day or so it was back to its previous dirty state

this was after a trip to centre parcs (300 miles)

DSCF0723.jpg

you can see the wheels and tyres are also thunder grey

DSCF0755.jpg

i agree with you, i did mine not so long ago and found within a day or so it was back to its previous dirty state

Mines filthy just dont see the point in cleaning her atm, drive down the road and its dirty again  :angry:

So where's your dirty pictures? :P

still no cleaner (though being covered in snow did help a bit) ill get a pic soon if i can warrent spending more time outdoors than is really nessisary at this time of year

Mines filthy just dont see the point in cleaning her atm, drive down the road and its dirty again  :angry:

mine is on the first page !!

jay - thats clean - u cant call that dirty :lol:

jay - thats clean - u cant call that dirty :lol:

haha, its the dirtiest any of my cars have ever been which is good enuf for me to post in here

gallery_3803_27_1136648052.jpg

I love the way black cars don't show the dirt :rolleyes:

A

Just a word of advice, Alan. Get that number plate cleaned at least. You can get pulled for it.

(or is it photoshopped?) :P

Bit of both, to be honest. It can (just) be read, but I blotted it out for putting on the web. Its a "private" plate, see ;)

:thumbsup:

A

Alan it looks like the dirt has "missed" a lot of the rear offside wing in that shot, is that just a good bit of photography or just the way the dirt lies? :lol:

Dirty photo to come from the Yaris Blue tomorrow...

Bizzarely, its the way ther dirt lies. If you look at the front wings and doors you can see that when it grows up it wants to be a Veyron :rolleyes:

A

i've got some of when i got my 2 delivered to the door, after standing for about 3 months in germany without any attention, will get some of those up :P

edit: here they are

dirrty1.jpg

dirrty2.jpg

Its clean now, but i can barely be bothered to wash it let alone take a pic and upload it onto TOC :lol:

I've been waiting for mine to get a bit dirty before posting my pics.... :lol::lol:

150106001.jpg

150106002.jpg

150106003.jpg

Its so dirty, Bagpuss is about to jump! Holding on for dear life! :lol::lol: I'll clean it for the Coventry meet in February though, so its got a bit of accumulating to do yet!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links