Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Britain Will Be First Country To Monitor Every Car

flashman

C'mon people . if you've got nothing to hide, why are you worried?

The government is our friend .. they are here to serve us.

This Fluoride in the water thing is really working well.

"At the end of the Second World War, the United States Government sent Charles Eliot Perkins, a research worker in chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology, to take charge of the vast Farben chemical plants in Germany.

"While there he was told by German chemists of a scheme which had been worked out by them during the war and adopted by the German General Staff.

"This was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water. In this scheme, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place.

"Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual's power to resist domination by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain and will thus make him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him. "Both the Germans and the Russians added sodium fluoride to the drinking water of prisoners of war to make them stupid and docile."

yeah Bibbs is right :thumbsup: whatever would we do without some bunch of thieves taking our money hand over fist for things we dont really want, cant get access to and will never get the benefits of? :lol:

I'm not doing anything wrong, I have nothing to hide and if it helps catch criminals, terrorists and particularly those driving without insurance I am all for it.

I'm not scared of what they will do of the information that I drove to work today.... I would even have a black box stopping me speeding if it meant cheaper insurance and again catching those without it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links