Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help! Parts For A Mr2 Turbo!

Buckie

Hello,

After Months of 'should I shouldn't I bought a 1990 black MR2 Turbo at the weekend - I love it!!

However, I am needing some advice on getting my hands on performance parts as well as someone to tell me which is by far the best induction kit to buy for this type of car?

The only problem I noticed with the car was a broken ashtray? Any one have any ideas on getting second hand parts?

Thanks for the advice - what a great car.

Cheers

Hello,

Congratulations on choosing a wkd car :drool:

One of the best places to look for parts is on Fensport's website. There are plenty of bits and bats for your MR2!! Or give them a ring on 01354 696968 and talk to either Tony or Andy. They give you honest advice and won't sell you owt you don't want :thumbsup:

As for spares..... look in the back of autotrader, your local scrapers. I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong but.... I would say that the ash tray is interchangeable with the uk models. Which are ready available at most scrapers round about the country :D

hope this helps

Induction Kit, would suggest Apexi (around £100) exhaust also needs to be done (would recommend Mongoose @ £400).

You can get a load of parts at discounted ratess through out gold membership and there wasa company who were doing package deals on induction kits and mongoose for further discount on there as well....

Spare parts, your best bet is to search through Google for Toyota Celica Breakers

Thanks for the replies,

Rhaines, you mention "You can get a load of parts at discounted ratess through out gold membership " - how do I do this and where is the WEB page or listing for the products you mention, esp the deal on induction kits?

Also, do you know the WEB site of someone selling the 'Toms airscoop'?

Thanks for the advice.

Buckie.

More details of how to join gold and the benefits of it here.Once you have joined you will see the companies and the deals in the gold member section.

Thanks for the replies,

Rhaines, you mention "You can get a load of parts at discounted ratess through out gold membership " - how do I do this and where is the WEB page or listing for the products you mention, esp the deal on induction kits?

Also, do you know the WEB site of someone selling the 'Toms airscoop'?

Thanks for the advice.

Buckie.

If your in the UK and don't mind replica's I can put you in touch with a member of another club who makes replica Tom's Scoops with the fitting issues resolved and sells them for £125 each side if that's any use.....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links