Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Are We All Escaping Or Something

Kerby

well ive been on here most of the day. and i have noticed its been the same people on here all day near enough. are we all tryin to escape the relatives are somethin? :P

Not for me. I fell out with the outlaws years ago...... Divorce does that :lol: I`m only here cos i`ve seen shrek 130 zillion times. :D

My rellies have just rolled up in the form of Bro + fam...........They cool :thumbsup:

relatives. :lol: what are they.

sooner have a :beer::thumbsup: and bid on eBay , its quiet in there today. :yes:

relatives.  :lol:    what are they.

sooner have a  :beer:  :thumbsup:  and bid on ebay , its quiet in there today.  :yes:

it will be rammed tomorrow tho. with people puttin unwanted presents on there

relatives.  :lol:    what are they.

sooner have a  :beer:  :thumbsup:  and bid on ebay , its quiet in there today.  :yes:

it will be rammed tomorrow tho. with people puttin unwanted presents on there

CC How did you know what i was doing???? :lol:

Busy here with a 26lb birs in the oven and cooking xmas dinner for the family...

Hope all you TOC'ers have a great xmas and all the best for '06

Ryan

imm tryin to recover from last nite in no fit state to do anything, glass of water by my side, only to have just been phoned to say im getiin drunk agen 2nite :o

how much are you selling the rally car models for?

Have you been on the sauce??? :) I`m not selling anything. And i think you posted in the wrong thread. :D

see post number #9

Ah... I see where your confusion has come from.... That was a rhetorical reply to CC`s statement in post #8 :thumbsup:

I would actually sell my body parts rather than split any of my collections.... So if you want a kidney or liver check out eBay item no TBA. :thumbsup:

i need a kidney , only have the 1 , so if one pops up . i'll be bidding , keep it on ice. :lol:

i need a kidney , only have the 1 , so if one pops up . i'll be bidding , keep it on ice. :lol:

Reduced prices for GT4 owners matey. :thumbsup:

oh. and i need a left handed kidney . :)

I'm having a well-earned rest.... :D

Had my bro over 2day, as well as my mum yuonger brother and one older sister who live at home with me anyways.

got my oldest sister, her husband and 2 yr old son over 2moz (been at his parents this year for Xmas day), so I'll need all my energy to be able to survive the day with my nephew, and Turkey dinner No.2.... :D

I have been escaping the relatives today has been so boring. Trying to get drunk to pass the time.

I've had a brilliant day, opened prezzies at home, went to my Parents, opened prezzies there and then went to Richs Dad and opened prezzies there and had the most delicious Christmas dinner!

I love Christmas! :D :D

christmas morning is great, its just when all the pressies have gone thats the problem, theres that boredom that can only be filled with the internet or going back to bed!

I opted for both! hehehe

Darren got me up at 6.50 this morning!!!! Kids! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links