Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Collectors

daktari

Sooo. There i was at 4 AM opening pressies.... (Santa came early) and i got to wondering...

What do TOCERS collect????

Me... it`s dragons and rally car models. Anyone else?????

santa just sent me a txt, asking for my address to send a prezzy(its a bit late), told her to send it to my Hull address. So I will have to wait til January to find out what I will get.

santa just sent me a txt, asking for my address to send a prezzy(its a bit late), told her to send it to my Hull address. So I will have to wait til January to find out what I will get.

You`ve got a lady santa??/ Lucky dog. All i got was some old fella with a beard. :lol:

I've just started collecting signed merchandise.

I currently have a signed Valentino Rossi Photo, Carl Fogarty Ducati Diecast Replica and Damon Hill F1 Diecast Replica.

I missed out on the Richard Burns signed 206 :(

I currently have a signed Valentino Rossi Photo, Carl Fogarty Ducati Diecast Replica and Damon Hill F1 Diecast Replica.

I missed out on the Richard Burns signed 206  :(

Foggy.... Legend. I got a signed T-shirt. British Superbikes - Donninton 1994 i think. :thumbsup:

I missed out on the Richard Burns signed 206  :(

Foggy.... Legend. I got a signed T-shirt. British Superbikes - Donninton 1994 i think. :thumbsup:

ive got a signed Iain Mc Pherson poster Moto GP i think, and i collect weverything clarkson, infact ive not watched this years dvd i just got :rolleyes:

I collect Photos............. :yes:

Also Collect Authentic Rare music Posters from around the World. :thumbsup:

Also Collect Authentic Rare Music Posters from around the World. :thumbsup:

Might be able to get you some IoW festival posters later in the year if your interested. IoW Festival website

Might be able to get you some IoW festival posters later in the year if your interested. IoW Festival website

Of course, that would be good - Always look out for the first edition RUN of posters. :thumbsup:

Actually I want to get to the IOW festival in 2006 - never been and its something I want to check out. :yes:

Of course, that would be good - Always look out for the first edition RUN of posters. :thumbsup:

Actually I want to get to the IOW festival in 2006 - never been and its something I want to check out. :yes:

Not to be missed matey. it`s really good. Not quite reached the popularity of the early 70!s events but give it a year or two. :thumbsup: I`ll see what i can do about the posters. :thumbsup:

Cheers :thumbsup: , I just need a Press contact now - nothing on the website about that...........

Cheers :thumbsup: , I just need a Press contact now - nothing on the website about that...........

Might be able to help out there as well. I know a couple of peeps on the local rag. Who do you need to contact? :D

It's not as simple as that unfortunately - I need a contact for the Press Office who issues the Press Passes - they accredit you based on certain criteria. Of course if the local paper needs a photographer ( I doubt that though)..........

For gigs like these - the majors papers and mags get top priority

Ah yes but this is the Isle of Wight.... Nepetism rules OK. :lol: I`ll see if i can find some names for you to contact. :thumbsup:

It's not as simple as that unfortunately - I need a contact for the Press Office who issues the Press Passes - they accredit you based on certain criteria. Of course if the local paper needs a photographer ( I doubt that though)..........

For gigs like these - the majors papers and mags get top priority

TOP MAN, THANKS :thumbsup:

Mugs & fridge magnets! :lol::lol:

Especially of the Pooh Bear or Kitten variety - we have a cupboard full of various mugs and I've gotten more today as well - the bigger the better as far as I'm concerned!

As for fridge magnets - well this is my fridge! :lol:

Picture.jpg

And yes - our names are always on there - I make them up out of my letters - although the next cat will have to be Rocky as thats the only name I can make out of those remaining letters without it being a naughty word! :lol::lol:

I used to collect model cars but then I got a real 1 & decided I prefered spending my money on that instead.

Now I just collect stuff I like, e.g. if I see a good dvd/cd/item of clothing or something, I buy it, no rules apply, it's better than normal "collecting" imo :P

Bits of supra :thumbsup:

I literally have (two) shed loads!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links