Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Got A New Car For Christmas....

Gnome

:D :D :D

XmodHonda.jpg

Wanna get me one of these bodykits for it though, with some new wheels, suspension, a stage 2 motor tune, and some working lights.... :D :D :D

:D  :D  :D

XmodHonda.jpg

Wanna get me one of these bodykits for it though, with some new wheels, suspension, a stage 2 motor tune, and some working lights.... :D  :D  :D

Watch out for ice this time of year dude..... Plays havoc with the skirting boards. :lol:

Don't worry - I've been learning to drift, and alreayd applied copious amounts of floor cleaner to get a nice shiny surface in one corner of the room.... :D

Don't worry - I've been learning to drift, and alreayd applied copious amounts of floor cleaner to get a nice shiny surface in one corner of the room.... :D

Not polish----Cooking oil! :thumbsup::lol:

i got over enthusiastic today with this in the garden , until i smacked it into my concrete wishing well . you can see the white hair line cracks and the interior mirror fell off. :lol::lol: what joy

33450007.jpg

Lol.

I can see me spending the Xmas money I got today, and upgrades for the R/C car.

Neons, and everything!!!!

:D :D :D

I got a Bugatti Veyron....

KIF_0775.jpg

and TVR Sagaris...

KIF_0779.jpg

Not R/C though.. 1:18 Scale models :)

:D  :D  :D

XmodHonda.jpg

Wanna get me one of these bodykits for it though, with some new wheels, suspension, a stage 2 motor tune, and some working lights.... :D  :D  :D

happt x-mas all

my wife got me the X-MODS Supra with the wide body. rapid little things arnt they.

www.xmods.com check out some of the paint jobs on ere

Alright for some with all your new shiny cars. Mines shiny now gave her a good wash earlier today :D well it is xmas

I want a remote controlled car too..... :lol::lol:

Not that I'm not happy with my lovely presents dear beloved one (if you are reading this per chance!) :wub::wub:

But a remote controlled car would be excellent - Alfie would go nuts for it! :thumbsup:

I was watching a vid online a few months back of these jap fellas who drift RC cars, and what they do is remove the back tyres and replace them with bits of plastic piping. They were pulling off some unbelievable drifts too, amazing skill.

What are the X-Mod cars like? I've been saving my pennies and want to spend them on something less than serious! ;) That and a pair of Horned Toyota badges if anyone can point me in the right direction. :thumbsup:

The only downisde, is the the time it takes for the batteries to die - get about 20mins running time from them (4x AAA).

You can buy loads of add-ons for them, from bodykits, power upgrades (Li-ion setups), to suspension, wheels and tyres.

Start off at about £39 for a starter pack, which includes remote control, car, bodyshell (can choose different cars), wheels, etc.

Haven't tried them outdoors yet, but on our laminate flooring, they are pretty damn quick, and you can soon get the rear ends swinging out (Have found that after so long, they will pick up the most minute bits of dust on the tyres, so a quick clean of the tyres gets full grip back, and insane cornering resumes).

Can usually pick-up 2nd-hand kits on eBay too.

The Americans have things like Chevvy's, Mustangs, pontiacs, Ford F150's and Hummers in their collections.

They also do a Red, white and ilver Toyota Supra.... :D

i live on a newish estate and the tarmac is fresh cool surface and the car is still rapid fun in the rain to

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links