Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Shall I Get Next?

Kerby

ok got a little money for xmas. and i wouldnt mind spending it on my car. im also gettin a late xmas bonus from work as well in january. so ideas please :P

or i can be boring and use it to pay the VISA off :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

im thinking of gettin some graphics for the side of my car. but a little undecided on it tho.

just wondered on what ur opinions are on them. i was thinkin of gettin some ones which look like rips i the side in silver and red. if anyone wants to have a play with photoshop please feel free :P

I think decals have to be special to pull it off on a car, else it can look a little OTT/Chav.

The yaris is alot smaller than other cars so it would be even harder to find one that would look good and fit.

If you find the right one it could look really good and you would be talk of the town .... but consult us first :lol:

or i can be boring and use it to pay the VISA off  :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:

Why change the habit of a lifetime? ;) ;)

Seriously..........treat yourself to something that you have always wanted..............

(Maybe some graphics for the side of the Yaris??) ;) ;) :D

dont do graphics unless youve got modded bodywork ;)

and give us an idea how much youve got

if you have around 150 get the Booster front lip ;)

dont do graphics unless youve got modded bodywork ;)

But the Tsport does have a bodykit and with a few subtle mods looks modded. So maybe it could pull off some graphics? It would make the side of the car a bit more interesting but yeah there is definitely a skill to picking ones that look good without being OTT and you like so good luck!

Any idea whether you want visual, performance, audio etc.? Im guessing visual!

O and aren't those Envy coilovers due to come out soon?

im thinking of gettin some graphics for the side of my car. but a little undecided on it tho.

just wondered on what ur opinions are on them. i was thinkin of gettin some ones which look like rips i the side in silver and red. if anyone wants to have a play with photoshop please feel free :P

Get one that says "Chavanan!" down the sides of your car.....

:P :P :P

Seriously, I dunno. Think your car is tidy as it is.

As Ross said, how much are you willing to spend?

how much we talking dude ( tell us on msn if u dont want to spread across forum)

chip, crank pulley, short shifter, front lip, lights, brows, seats coilovers :drool:

Yup or maybe a dvd player and some sunvisor screens? But chucks got it all down really...yeh change your seats and sell me ur old T-sport ones... :rolleyes:

I agree with the others who have said it.. a Booster front lip.. excellent quality, and would be money well spent :thumbsup:

ok got a little money for xmas. and i wouldnt mind spending it on my car. im also gettin a late xmas bonus from work as well in january. so ideas please :P

or i can be boring and use it to pay the VISA off  :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:

get a pulley fella, to compliment ur sports cat, and manifold its a £200 job :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links