Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello All Fellow Mr2 Owners!

Luize

Morning lass... welcome to the club.. although it seems you already know some of the local numpties.. i.e, rev3turbo and Shaf... :rolleyes::lol: (sorry lads... you know i mean it! :D )

As Razor said.. loving the colour.. and i still aint deceided on the bumper since i first saw it in silver. I think its growing on me

The spoiler aint to my taste the rims... but then im an old fogie and like subtle mods. :rolleyes:

The rest looks good though.. keep up the good work.

What engine mods if any have been done? You had it on a dyno yet?

P.S) Nice pic of the S14.. i love those drift slags... :thumbsup:

cheers :D

i didnt like the bumper at first, then i saw it on a red mr2 at japfest and its 100% better in the flesh, or fiberglass lol.

just about to get the engine out begining of jan for: uprated clutch, rev3 gearbox and driveshafts, uprated intercooler, maybe forged pistons, adjustable cam pulleys, fuel pump.

then doing other bits like checking water/oil pump, gaskets, tappets and so on. huge list.

future plans are an ECU, looking for a turbo, injectors, cant think of the rest lol!

just done its rev3 brake conversion, got some rev3 anti roll bars and tie rods to go on too.

cheers :D

i didnt like the bumper at first, then i saw it on a red mr2 at japfest and its 100% better in the flesh, or fiberglass lol. 

just about to get the engine out begining of jan for: uprated clutch, rev3 gearbox and driveshafts, uprated intercooler, maybe forged pistons, adjustable cam pulleys, fuel pump.

then doing other bits like checking water/oil pump, gaskets, tappets and so on. huge list.

future plans are an ECU, looking for a turbo, injectors, cant think of the rest lol!

just done its rev3 brake conversion, got some rev3 anti roll bars and tie rods to go on too.

hrh.. as i have said to many people in the same boat as yourself... would have been cheaper to start with a decent rev 3.. :P

Tis a whole different leauge.. :thumbsup:

yup, definatly would! stupid me didnt know about the different revisions before i went looking. this one was 220 bhp tandard and i thought that was plenty. then i got used to it and got the bug lol

Morning lass... welcome to the club.. although it seems you already know some of the local numpties.. i.e, rev3turbo and Shaf...  :rolleyes:  :lol:  (sorry lads... you know i mean it!  :D )

why are you still here?? :huh:

ps remind me to run you over next time i see you........ more than once :P

hope you get the mr2 roadworthy again very soon loo :)

Morning lass... welcome to the club.. although it seems you already know some of the local numpties.. i.e, rev3turbo and Shaf...  :rolleyes:  :lol:  (sorry lads... you know i mean it!  :D )

why are you still here?? :huh:

ps remind me to run you over next time i see you........ more than once :P

hope you get the mr2 roadworthy again very soon loo :)

Shutup fatty... You aint seen my new wheels then i take it.. check the general thread.. :lol:

And no worries bro.. I shall be sure to wear a Tshirt with tyre marks on the front next time i see you. :thumbsup:

so i have put on a few pounds over xmas.... who hasnt :P

aaaaah hahahahaha, french girly car hehehehe. im off to change my wet pants now :D

pmsl @ u 2!!! numptys

ive put on the tub over xmas. time to get rid for summer :D

should be too long, hoping to have it stripped and rebuilt in a week n half. booking off work and blitzing it. getting parts sorted and ready to go in so im not waiting around for parts.

just picked up a gearbox 2day and taking it into work for them to crack open and check over. :) clutch should be turning up this week. got my Pulleys but thinking of different ones. want red ones not this pinky purple colour lol, getting a clear pulley cover soon.

just gotta sort out the rest.

oh got NOS to go in too

Guest rev3turbo

can't believe u called me a numpty mr fizz bomb,

thanks for the thrilling ride in ur err oil burner last night,

good brakes :eek:

mind you it needs them to stop you, ya take away !Removed! :lol:

But you are a numpty Mo ;) LOL

Welcome Luize... :) enjoy ya stay... always good to have new eye candy :P not totally to my taste... but all in all a nciely done car ;) good luck with it for the future ;)

I've got to ask....

What's with the rev6 rear light bits in the rear bumper all about??

Looks like you're not running the 3 led rings per side, so what's the need for the bits built into the rear bumper?

Rear fog and reverse light?? But these can be included into the rev6 rear lights without the need for anything extra to be added into the bumper.

I'm confused!...

lol, its just a temp thing until i get another bumper sprayed in the spring. i bought a dodgy bumper and lost my rag with it and chopped it to bits lol.

the ones in the bumper are reflector rings, at time it looked pants with the red rings in the lights. also red fog on one side. didnt look right to me so i played with it. i dont like it alot but dont hate it if u get what i mean. but it doesnt look bad in the flesh so im not fussed for now. looking to get a custom one made :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links