Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help!

jaseb00

<_< Hi i was driving the other day when at around 3000rpm there was a ticking /rattle noise coming from what seems to be the engine any ideas??

plus was driving today and all my lights on the dash lit up and my bat indicator dropped below half way is it my bat or something else please help!!

hello there

as for the engine rattle it might be the heat shield i once had this noise and i have the topic right here

Lookie

also another one here

LOOKIE

and for the dashboard lights i dont know mine once did that aswell for a little while and then they suddenly went and never come up again.

cheers acstreet

<_<  Hi i was driving the other day when at around 3000rpm there was a ticking /rattle noise coming from what seems to be the engine any ideas??

plus was driving today and all my lights on the dash lit up and my bat indicator dropped below half way is it my bat or something else please help!!

Could be something to do with the alternator

<_<  Hi i was driving the other day when at around 3000rpm there was a ticking /rattle noise coming from what seems to be the engine any ideas??

Could be something to do with the alternator

thanks 4 that will try it later!!!

• 5 weeks later...

ive had the power loss too - mine was a loose battery connector !! - but could also be the alternator mate

:angry:

not happy, have just forked out £300 on new alternator!! all good there but now if i but my lights on my break lights seem to be on constantly!!!!

any ideas????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sounds like an awful lot. It's always the diodes that go on alternators. You can normally pick up a reconditioned one for about £50

Sounds like an awful lot. It's always the diodes that go on alternators. You can normally pick up a reconditioned one for about £50

Any idea on the lights though???? :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links