Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rate Your Job

Carrera_C

Do You Enjoy Your Job?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Enjoy Your Job?

• Yes, and the pay's good.
    • Yes, but it doesn't pay enough.
    • No, but the pay's good.
    • No, and it doesn't pay enough.

Been thinking the last few weeks about finding another job, and it's started me thinking about other people as well. Which brings me to this poll, how many of us actually enjoy our job?

I do now, after 6+ years and going nowhere I changed jobs.

The new place is actually

1. motivating

2. interesting

3. local

4. pay aint shabby either.

You'll never earn "too much" .. but to live comfortable is always good.

I enjoy what I do, I just feel the need to do it somewhere else. :huh:

A

Only started my current job in October - getting paid more here than i ever have.

Luckily its a small company so the work changes daily & all ways intresting

plus getting a pay raise soon :lol:

J

My job is boring, feel like it sucks the life outta me every day :(... but the pay is ok... so I cant really warrant going elsewhere for less atm... as I have little enough cash as it is :(...

Tho im still looking lol... hopefulyl something better will come along.. or ill have an epiphany as to what else I wanna do.. cause this aint it! :P

i enjoy what i do but im about 3 quid short an hour on what i could be getting.. AND.. doing less work!

only thing is these places are around 45mins to an hours drive there AND back

the place i work now is 10mins!

Enjoy what I do and I get paid pretty well - but its not a career for life because sooner or later the travelling gets to you and your significant other.

i really enjoy my job as im pretty much my own boss and get to travel meet lots of different people from all walks of life and i get on well with all of my colleges and i look forward to going to work the next day

I like my job, can't see me doing anything else for a while that's for sure. Money is decent enough, so that's a bonus too ;)

I ticked the top choice thankfully, probably doing this until they tell me I can't!!!

I chose the 2nd option, altho I have just got a nice payrise it still could improve as for my experience I should be getting more.

I like my job, and get on with the people I work with (most of the time), but the company is tighter than a gnat's butt, and the pay is naff.

I asked for a pay rise back in November and was refused.

I finished my AMA at the beginning of December too....

i am enjoying my new job, really like being part of a small family again instead of a cog in an underpaid machine

the money isnt fantastic its average but i still manage to have and mod two cars and pay the bills with money to spare for myself so i must just be good with money :)

I don't like my job at all i think im stuck in a rut at the moment still like someone said earlier new year new job iv just got to find one b4 i leave the one im in :(

I don't like my job at all i think im stuck in a rut at the moment still like someone said earlier new year new job iv just got to find one b4 i leave the one im in  :(

That's pretty much the same position I'm in. I can do my current job standing on my head, and it's just boring the life out of me. And there's nothing promotion-wise at the moment. I sense that Apathy-Ville isn't far away.

There are times when my job can be very exasperating but most of the time I love it. Decent pay (now) and a full-time job with 12 weeks off a year with pay can't be bad. Oh and finishing at 3.30pm each day is pretty good too!

For what I am and what I do, my job pays quite well.

I work for a local government utility, and its a really cool place to work. None of the corporate BS applies here.

i work for my dads family business i enojy it at times but we argue alot, and the pay sucks but its just easy

I like my job but, like every job, it has its good days and bad. As long as the good outweigh the bad i'm happy. The pays alright, the hours suit and, being a guy, theres an added bonus.....I'm surrounded by women :D

I picked no and it doesn't pay enough.

We've just finished a project 1 year overdue and morale is so low even the project manager has just jumped ship to the competition.

As for the pay, I work away from home 4 days a week. As a result I'm away from my partner and 2 year old son for the best part of the week. No amount of money could ever compensate me for not seeing my son grow up and not being there for him when he needs his dad around.

I enjoy what I do, I just feel the need to do it somewhere else. :huh:

A

Scratch that! Have just been offered and have accepted a new job. Slight pay rise and a move to Glasgow. :)

All I have to do is tell my current boss ( :crybaby: ), sort out and sell my flat, find accommodation in Glasgow (and ultimately buy somewhere), find a new home for the 2CV, etc., etc., etc. :!Removed!:

I'm cacking myself :ulp:

i work for my dads family business i enojy it at times but we argue alot, and the pay sucks but its just easy

I have that choice for the future... We'll see what happens ;)

A

Nice one mate! Congratulations :thumbsup:

You have to do the things that scare you sometimes, good luck!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links