Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rate Your Job

Carrera_C

Do You Enjoy Your Job?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Enjoy Your Job?

• Yes, and the pay's good.
    • Yes, but it doesn't pay enough.
    • No, but the pay's good.
    • No, and it doesn't pay enough.

Scratch that! Have just been offered and have accepted a new job. Slight pay rise and a move to Glasgow. :)

Congrat's on the Job, let me be the first to welcome you to Glasgow life!

Cheers folks!

I should have said "move back to Glasgow" - I spent 5 years there at Uni & Art School.

Way Hoo!

A

Oh and finishing at 3.30pm each day is pretty good too!

But the day doesn't really end there does it? My mum teaches Primary 5 (year 5 I think). ;)

No big daft drives for the meets now Alan and congrats on the new job! :thumbsup:

Almost forgot, I only have a part-time job as I'm still at uni but the job is rubbish and the pay is worse. I think I'll go brain dead sooner rather than later but at least I try to make it fun. :yes:

Oh and finishing at 3.30pm each day is pretty good too!

But the day doesn't really end there does it? My mum teaches Primary 5 (year 5 I think). ;)

Well sometimes it does and sometimes it certainly doesn't. Working until ten on the computer at home tonight, for example. Oh and I teach Secondary (Yrs 7-11). The 15/16yr olds can be a laugh! :unsure::yes::rolleyes:

No big daft drives for the meets now Alan and congrats on the new job! :thumbsup:

Almost forgot, I only have a part-time job as I'm still at uni but the job is rubbish and the pay is worse. I think I'll go brain dead sooner rather than later but at least I try to make it fun. :yes:

Yes, congrats, Alan. Very pleased for you. :thumbsup:

I really love my college job, especially now i work all year and not just term time! To be honest i couldn't imagine working anywhere else, the people are great, i get any training i need and i've even got my own tool kit and gas dusters!! haha!

Ok, so the pays not amazing but i manage, this is the 1st job where i've actually been on top of my finances!!

:rolleyes:

afraid ime a bit biased

i love my job so much i own the company

perks are fantastic wages flexi hours and as many holidays as i can

I enjoy my job now (2nd time with the same company). Only down side is the hours (some may have noticed my lack of posting recently). Least I'm not doing as many hours as my first stint with the company - was averaging around 100hrs a week now only averaging around 60 and got a huge "pay rise" for returning to them B) They could always pay more if they wanted though :lol:

Hate It ! :crybaby: :censor: :shutit:

Any one want to buy a Drycleaning business? All offers considered :help:

Hate mine to, but looking!!! Lifes to short to be unhappy :bangin:

Man I love my job, and I think we are doing a spledid role in the not for profit sector. I am a senior manager there and I know not everyone who works for us loves it there. Ho hum cant please some people. I could always use mroe cash but it aint bad, and we won Scottish employer of the year last year.

I stay close enough that I have plenty of time to take on my little projects some of them even pay!

Alan simply brill that you are coming down to our neck of the woods

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links