Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Will Kill You?

GIDDLEPIN

Ohhhhhhhh I just love mine.........You are caught cheating at miniature golf and are beaten to death with a putter. :angry::lol:

Ohhhhhhhh I just love mine.........You are caught cheating at miniature golf and are beaten to death with a putter.  :angry:  :lol:

Doesn't Rich play golf? :rolleyes::lol:

Ohhhhhhhh I just love mine.........You are caught cheating at miniature golf and are beaten to death with a putter.  :angry:  :lol:

Doesn't Rich play golf? :rolleyes::lol:

Yes its very apt I think, can just imagine Rich chasing after me with a putter :lol:

*note to self never play miniture golf with significant other just incase things get out of hand and he wants to beat me to death. :o :help::thumbsup:

A carbon monoxide leak in your home kills you peacefully in your sleep.

Well, at least I cant go kicking and screaming! :lol::lol::lol:

While walking down the street, you're attacked by a homeless woman. She beats you violently with an umbrella, takes your wallet, and leaves you for dead.

I really must avoid strange women!! :)

But there are quite a few on here ;) ;) :lol:

A disgruntled employee in a sporting goods store beats you to death with a hockey stick.

Me? In a sporting goods store?

Hah! Guess that makes me immortal. :lol:

"you are infact God, you will live forever" ..

or something like that ;)

A deranged lunatic splashes you in the face with a bucket full of hydrofluoric acid, immediately melting the flesh from your skull.. :ph34r:

A deranged lunatic splashes you in the face with a bucket full of hydrofluoric acid, immediately melting the flesh from your skull.. :ph34r:

That and a few others on here would make a great movie. :eek:

You develop an extreme case of intestinal worms after eating at a "new" sushi restaurant. Your body is unable to fight off the infection, and you die from abdominal rupture

While in a hotel pool, you are trapped underwater by the powerful suction of the pool's pump, and you drown to death.

at least thats what i hope theyll tell the reporters :lol: :D

"An improperly hung ceiling fan falls from above you while it's running. The fast-moving blades slice through your neck with ease, launching your head across the room."

sounds like fun, now that would be a good way to go, and also one hell of a cleanup job

"Suffering with general depression, you slit your wrists while sitting in a warm bath. You die from rapid blood loss."

Nice thought for the day :crybaby:

Sorry to get all nerdy, but isn't Hydrofluoric that wonderful stuff that will soak into and through your skin and dissolve the bone beneath? So it would infact, "Melt the skull from your flesh."! :D

Ohhhhh get Mr Chemistry here!!

;)

You're joking aren't you! That's about the only thing I remember from school chemistry... Other than sodium in water is cool and that our teacher had bicycle clips for a reason! :D I just tended to remember the nasty, destructive and insidious stuff. :evilgrin: Oh, and he foolishly told us how to make thermite.

I think Hydrofluoric can be produced by certain rubberised car parts when burnt... Nice!

I learn useless facts like Eddie Izzard does, I just watch telly and listen to radio and let the information come to me! ;)

Sorry to get all nerdy, but isn't Hydrofluoric that wonderful stuff that will soak into and through your skin and dissolve the bone beneath? So it would infact, "Melt the skull from your flesh."! :D

Think i'm dead either way! ;)

"A lit cigarette is dropped in your car while you're driving. While you're attempting to pick it up, you veer into oncoming traffic. You are struck by a speeding truck and are killed instantly."

Hummmm this sounds like something very possible.....i do take my eyes off the road too much....little worried now :unsure:

While driving, you impatiently tailgate a slow-moving semi. Without warning, the semi slams onto its brakes, and you slam into the back of it. A second semi, which happens to be impatiently tailgating you, slams into the back of you, crushing you between the two semis.

No comments about my driving please. :rolleyes:

While driving, you impatiently tailgate a slow-moving semi. Without warning, the semi slams onto its brakes, and you slam into the back of it. A second semi, which happens to be impatiently tailgating you, slams into the back of you, crushing you between the two semis.

No comments about my driving please. :rolleyes:

Killed by a semi <fnar> .. :lol:

While driving down a dark country road at well over the speed limit, you hit a deer. Severely wounded and unable to move, you bleed to death in your car. Your dead body isn't discovered until the following morning.

Well, looks like I'm never visiting my parents again.

"you are infact God, you will live forever" ..

or something like that ;)

well you've done a good job so far dude!! (random pub conversation)

Depressed with life in general, you blow your brains out with a shotgun.

Ahhh how peaceful!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links