Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Colours

Al J

OK, if we put aside that it's slow and some think it's ugly, let's go for its aesthethics.

The new Yaris is available in the following colours:

UK

venetian silver (metallic)..............crystal silver (metallic)...............cirrus white (solid) ......................chilli red (solid)

venetian_silver.jpgcrystal_silver.jpgcirrus_white.jpgchilli_red.jpg

kielder_green.jpgvivid_blue.jpgcarlo_blue.jpgeclipse_black.jpg

......kielder green (mica).....................vivid blue (mica)......................carlo blue (mica) ....................eclipse black (mica)

Yes, we all know that many of those colours are much nicer in the real but even so, bear with me, at least you'll get to see what's on offer, all in one go and I'll do Canada and Australia too. I need to get out more. :yes:

Canada

polar white

polarwhite.jpg

silver streak mica

silverstreakmica.jpg

black sand pearl

blacksandpearl.jpg

absolutely red

absolutelyred.jpg

copper orange mica

copperorangemica.jpg

blazing blue metallic

blazingbluemetallic.jpg

bayou bue metallic

bayoubluemetallic.jpg

Many of the colours are similar but I'd have loved to have seen that Copper Orange mica brightening up UK roads!

I've seent he Venetian silver, and its nice, but I know I'd end up going for black again. What a slave to fashion!

The Copper Orange Mica there doesn't look at all like it does in other piccys I've seen - I'm sure its not my screen, its just the same.

Nice one though Al

:thumbsup:

A

The black seems to be the most appealing again and I also love that orange colour! :yes:

What about the interior Al? All black, all grey or a mix? :thumbsup:

I don't think any of the colours (except maybe black and white!) are that representative but it gives an idea. The Copper Orange mica is lush!(waits for echo rs) to make an entrance!)

The black seems to be the most appealing again and I also love that orange colour!  :yes:

What about the interior Al? All black, all grey or a mix? :thumbsup:

I think it's a grey/more grey mix but only the Australian site seems to detail that sort of thing at the moment.

Australia

snow cap white......................................................................................quicksilver mica metallic

snowcapwhite.jpgquicksilver.jpg

ink...........................................................................................................cherry

ink.jpgcherry.jpg

cascade blue mica metallic......................................................................silver lining metallic

cascadeblue.jpgsilverlining.jpg

tuscan sunset mica metallic....................................................................green aspen mica metallic

tuscansunset.jpggreenaspen.jpg

caribbean blue mica metallic.......................................................................shadow mica metallic

caribbeanblue.jpgshadow.jpg

Now then Toyota UK, how about one in Carbon Quartz?

Still no Ice Blue though ;) Good idea Al...good to see whats on offer.

I am most drawn to the Vivid Blue and the black :yes:

It's still got to be Black for me.. although the Carribean Blue is lush in the flesh.

Yes, I've always liked the old hatch in white (listen to me, "old hatch", mine's not a year old until March!).

The white was always quite rare though and it will be nice to see more new white Yarii about. :yes:

Black is gorgeous though. :thumbsup:

Yeah ive always liked carlo - but the colour colection red is my other favourite colour shame it was only ever limited

ooooh i like the look of the vivid blue! :drool:

Think i would buy a new yaris in that colour! :!Removed!:

The Copper Orange Mica in Canada is the same paint code (4S9) as Tuscan Sunset Mica Metallic in Australia, and for some reason whomever is doing the graphics can't replicate the colour even remotely close to what it looks like in real life...

Here's mine in real life:

a.jpg

And Toyota's graphics:

tuscansunset.jpg

copperorangemica.jpg

Yes, I noticed that myself. It always amazes me that car sites do this so often. Surely it can't be that difficult to get an approximation to the correct colour?

And always, artist mpressions or retouched pics. Photos would be a better idea. I'd love to have done this thread with pics like yours to show the colours but not enough of them out there just yet!

Depends a lot on the monitor you are using though and display settings.... :thumbsup:

The top Toyota graphic looks fine for me, the other one just looks red, but it'll differ from monitor to monitor anyway.... :yes:

OK, if we put aside that it's slow and some think it's ugly, let's go for its aesthethics.

The new Yaris is available in the following colours:

UK

venetian silver (metallic)..............crystal silver (metallic)...............cirrus white (solid) ......................chilli red (solid)

venetian_silver.jpgcrystal_silver.jpgcirrus_white.jpgchilli_red.jpg

kielder_green.jpgvivid_blue.jpgcarlo_blue.jpgeclipse_black.jpg

......kielder green (mica).....................vivid blue (mica)......................carlo blue (mica) ....................eclipse black (mica)

Yes, we all know that many of those colours are much nicer in the real but even so, bear with me, at least you'll get to see what's on offer, all in one go and I'll do Canada and Australia too. I need to get out more. :yes:

Nice Colours if you can get one (That is a 5 door Yaris), Toyota have stop all delivery of the new 5 door Yaris. Minor problem Toyota UK will not say what the problem is only that they or waiting for Japan to give the go ahead to release the 5 door model. Does not affects the 3 door model

That's interesting, mate. I suppose it's better to get it sorted now rather than a recall later.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links