Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Atlantic Rase Series

sparco_blues

Hi there does anyone know any uk companies that may supply parts used in the atlantic race series 4AGE engines, I'm looking to replace alot of the internals of the 4AGE lump Ive got planned for my corolla.

Any help would be greatful

:thumbsup:

Teds in Canada do parts - they can even sell you a complete Fomula Atlantic engine - hope you have VERY VERY deep pockets.

There are local suppliers that can source all sorts for you. Demon Tweeks, Fensport and a couple of engine builders (names escape me right now - RAW Engineering rings bells) do all sorts of 4A-GE uprated stuff from T/B's to cams to pistons etc...

There are local suppliers that can source all sorts for you. Demon Tweeks, Fensport and a couple of engine builders (names escape me right now - RAW Engineering rings bells) do all sorts of 4A-GE uprated stuff from T/B's to cams to pistons etc...

Yeap RAW Engineering in Hereford know their 4AGE's. Mel or Martin there might be able to help you... Not sure if they've ever tried to make a Formula Atlantic spec one before ;)

It isn't going to be cheap though, I've got some badly scanned parts lists for the Formula Atlantic spec engine, I don't know how old they are but the crankshaft is $4k and the EFI kit is the same. It's all TRD stuff from what I can see. I got them from Bill Sherwood's page, which seems to be a pretty useful 4AGE resource.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links