Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Joe (hospital Visit)

GIDDLEPIN

Anne,myself, JJ and Mo went to see Joe today.

I was pleasantly surprised as to how well he looked, he has a great new hairstyle, a cool personal anti-roll bar fitted round his body and best of all he lauged at my subtle but witty coments about his predicament ;) .

It was a pleasure (under the circumstances) to meet Joes parents, family and Laura, who made a bunch of strange tocers very welcome.

Just to make sure that Joe knows that Toyota Owners Club are all thinking about him I put one of our car stickers on the window opposite :thumbsup: (I'll probably get banned from visiting now :rolleyes: )

Les

Yup what can I add? As Les says Joe looks better than expected, they're obviously taking good care of him

:doctor:

He seemed really pleased to see us, so go on if you can make him a visit :yes:

I echo the same sentiments in saying his family made us all feel very welcome too

Lets hope that this thread becomes full of reports about his steady progress towards fitness again :crutchy:

Thats wonderfull news :thumbsup:

i'm glad to hear joes as well as he can be..must have been a shock

to see you lot :eek:

believe me you lot are wonderfull friends and its good knowing

your all there for him,

(and i should know )

kimi x

id like to go see him too :)

but i might hang on till hes out of hospital

or we could arrange a TOC Northern meet at Hull Infirmary :lol:

Its lovely that you guys went to see him and I'm glad he is doing well! :thumbsup:

I can only echo DA`s sentiment. Also knowing that a lot of people are thinking of him will doubtless help in his recovery. :thumbsup:

Guest rev3turbo

Just got back from hull, the toc sticker was a nice touch !Removed! but when we went back they moved him to a different ward :lol:, must of been his smell upsetting other patients !

JJ> Yeah was great to see him all in one piece and with sense of humor intact as well :) as said above thanks to his family etc for making us feel so welcome. :)

Just got back from hull, the toc sticker was a nice touch lesbo but when we went back they moved him to a different ward :lol:, must of been his smell upsetting other patients !

JJ> Yeah was great to see him all in one piece and with sense of humor intact as well :) as said above thanks to his family etc for making us feel so welcome. :)

Got plenty of stickers Mo :thumbsup:

Good work every1, it can't harm to let him know that we're all thinking about him & his family & friends at what must be a terrible time.

really good to hear he's recovering well!!!! and that people have gone to see him is just fantastic support. May he carry on from strength to strength :thumbsup:

Hey this is great news. Glad that he's recovering. Lets hope that he will be up and about in know time :yes:

jerry!!

Just an update on Joe.

I saw him on Monday for a few minutes before he had to go for a scan (Something to do with the surgeon losing his watch I think), he still looked well and hadn’t got fed up with tocers visiting, I tried to remedy that today by taking Moffmo along with me, but he seems to be made of strong stuff and survived the experience with no serious side effects, regarding the scan they couldn’t find the surgeons watch, but it could just be a matter of time. :P :lol:

When I put the last toc sticker on his window they moved him that same day, that has now been remedied. :thumbsup:

JoeHosp.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links