Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Mr2 Turbo Owner

GLASGAMR2

NEW MR2 TURBO OWNER IN GLASGOW. 21 YEAR OLD JUST PICKED UP MY CAR FROM KENT THEN AN 9 HOUR DRIVE HOME. WHAT A CAR!! COMING FROM A PUG 308 1.8 IT WAS QUITE A BIG DIFFERENCE. ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO GET PICTURES OF THE CAR UP. :thumbsup:

Nice to see another Glasgow lad on the forum and get those pics up, sorry I can't help with that, I'm useless with that sort of stuff! whereabouts in Glasgow are you from?

welcome to the club mate,

Michael.

I STAY IN THE WEST SIDE OF THE CITY GOT SOME PICTURES OF MY CAR

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f267/GLA...06/MR2FRONT.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f267/GLA...306/MR2side.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f267/GLA...MR2rearside.jpg

ITS A 95 GT TURBO. AUTOPISTA BODYKIT. I THINK THE SPOILER IS VEILSIDE. VOLK RACING WHEELS. BLITZ DUMPVALVE AND STILL STUCK WITH THE JAPANESE CASSETE :censor:

WHERE IN GLASGOW YOUS FROM?

Hi and welcome mate! Nice car! B)

I'm down the road in Kilmarnock so not too far away! :thumbsup:

hey mate, I'm in Bearsden, so probably not too far from you although I havn't seen the car about, How long have you had it?

Very nice, that would look fantastic with the arches blended in and a set of coilovers, I think those are ganador mirrors too....very nice!

hopefully meet up soon and see it properly, any performance parts you know of?

any pics of the engine bay or interior? are you on Messenger? If you are contact me on msherry21@hotmail.com so I can have a look more pics.

cheers,

Michael.

HIYA HOW YOU DOIN MICHAEL. IM NOT TOO FAR FROM YOU. I JUST PICKED THE CAR UP YESTERDAY. ITS GOT A FULL JANSPEED EXHAUST I THINK. JUST CAME INTO THE COUNTRY IN SEPTEMBER. FULL RAC CHECK. 2 PROBLEMS..2 bulbs SO VERY HAPPY WITH THAT! ILL TRY GET YOU A FEW PICTURES. WHATS YOUR CAR LIKE? ITS SPOTLESS ECCEPT A A COUPLE OF MINOR THINGS. JSUT GOOTA GET MORE MONEY :help:

Michaels car is rubbish mate! :P

But seriously it's sweet, Blitz exhaust, Blitz BOV, A'PEXi induction kit, Unichip, Blitz wheels and a mad race seat!

And its a Rev3 turbo so probably pushing about 300bhp! :thumbsup:

It's got loads of stickers too so you can't see his pink paintwork! :lol:

:huh: PINK CAR?? IF ITS THE CAR IN THE PICTURE IS LOOKS PRETTY GOOD. NOT SEEN MANY IN GLASGOW. YOU WILL SEE ME OUT AND ABOUT IM SURE. THE CAR IS PRETTY GOOD ON PETROL ASWELL. NO WORSE THAN MY PUG. HOW IS THE PETROL WITH ALL THE MODS ON YOUR CAR MICHAEL?

Hi GLASGAMR2

Hello and welcome to the club mate. Nice looking car you have just brought my friend love the wheels Look forward to seen some more pictures in the future :thumbsup:

jerry!!

lovely looking car mate :D white with white wheels yum :drool:

:huh: PINK CAR??

Yeah, the red has faded quite a bit unfortunately! :(

If he boots it you can watch his petrol gauge go down! :yes:

May i recommend that you should buy the Meguiars stage 1 to 3 worked a treat on my car :yes:

jerry!!

May i recommend that you should buy the Meguiars stage 1 to 3 worked a treat on my car :yes:

jerry!!

Its well past that Jerry, theres about 3 different shades of red/pink on the car, needs a respray unfortunatly

Ok well at least it will be looking good with a few fresh coats of super red paint. :)

jerry!!

thats enough!! my car has feelings too! she'll be dissapointed in you guys.

I'm thinking about a respray once the weather gets better and get the wheels refurbed with a bronze inner section....I'll lose the stickers too I think.

Glasgamr2, I get really crap mileage to the gallon, plus for now all my dials have stopped working and I don't know why, so I don't even know how much petrol I have!

Get some more pics up mate!

Michael.

nice car mate... don't expect decent mpg from one of these tho!!!

And MSherry.... I won't be stressing all the time if I didn't know how much petrol I had!!

My speedo doesn't work cos the cable has snapped... at least I won't conk out because of it tho!!

hello how yous all doing. on my drive back from london with the car is spent 75 pound on petrol. nopt bad i thought for 400 miles or so. motorway obviously but better than i expected. ill get more pictures up soon once i clean it. those gritter ********* :censor: . And i get what yous all talk about a handfull in the wet, can be tricky!!

I'm thinking about a respray once the weather gets better and get the wheels refurbed with a bronze inner section....I'll lose the stickers too I think.

Respray sounds good but when you get your wheels refurbed keep them the same colour! I remember you sent me that photoshop of your car and you had changed the inner sections of the wheels to bronze and it looked rubbish, much nicer the way they are just now! :yes::thumbsup:

£75 from London to Glasgow, thats good, I'm 2 tanks easy!!! well it was to JAE anyway, and thats 55quid a tank approx.

..and yeah take it easy in the wet mate.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links