Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Welcome Myself Unto The Dark Side...

turbo2

Ladies, Gentlemen, Others,

I would like to announce my recent purchase;

Freshly Imported 1992 GTS Turbo T-Bar

70000km

Full Jap History inc. receipts of oil change every 6mths despite lack of mileage covered

1 Jap Owner from new

Steel Mist Grey

Stock, bar Turbo Timer & 17"'s

Upgrading from an extensively modified Maxda MX5, I value the standard nature of this beast. It seems to be a rare find, having been graded 4BB at Jap. auction with BMITA? Certified Mileage, 3 mth P+L warranty and a 30 day exchange (however I doubt this will be necessary).

Having thoroughly researched this and other MR2 Forums, the standard criteria have been fulfilled: the engine bay is immaculate, turbo appears to be in great condition, oil is crystal clear, coolant is Forelife, interior cloth on Recaros unblemished, Momo steering wheel, UK stereo, no nasty holes indicative of a roll cage, panels all in line, the regular stonechips on the front bumper, coupled with a little bubbling paint on the rear spoiler were featured, however have been booked into the bodyshop prior to my collecting her.

All of this including MOT on registration, full UK Conversion, 6mths Tax, Full tank of juice.... What more could I ask for???

I look forward to posting the photos of her as soon as she is collected!

Kind regards,

Graham. :)

Hi Graham

Hello and welcome to the club mate :thumbsup: Sounds like you have brought a really nice car mate. Look forward to seen the pictures of your new ride mate. Hey perhaps we will see you at one of the meets coming up

jerry!!

Cheers Guys, the comments thus far are much appreciated!

I may well put a call in tomorrow to hurry her thru the registration process... Friday seems an age away to be pickin her up!

I will get the photos on as soon as she hits my driveway!

G.

sounds a lovely one mate :D look forward to seeing the pics :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links