Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Owner Of Toyota Corp.

husam

Hi EveryBody:

I have simple question.

Is there any one know who is or who are the Owners of Toyota Company ?

Any help or redirection to any link will be appreciated

regard's

Husam

Chairman - Hiroshi Okuda

President - Katsuaki Watanabe

Toyota was founded in 1933 and now owns:

• Daihatsu (~51%)
  • Fuji Heavy Industries (~20%. Toyota bought this from GM in late 2005. )
  • Lexus
  • Scion

Toyota is Japan's biggest car company and the second largest in the world after General Motors. It produces an estimated eight million vehicles per year, about a million fewer than the number produced by GM. The company dominates its home market with about 45% of all new cars registered in 2004 being Toyotas. Toyota also has a large market share in both the United States and Europe. It has significant market shares in several fast-growing South East Asian countries

hope that helps.

Chairman - Hiroshi Okuda

President - Katsuaki Watanabe

Toyota was founded in 1933 and now owns:

• Daihatsu (~51%)
  • Fuji Heavy Industries (~20%. Toyota bought this from GM in late 2005. )
  • Lexus
  • Scion

Toyota is Japan's biggest car company and the second largest in the world after General Motors. It produces an estimated eight million vehicles per year, about a million fewer than the number produced by GM. The company dominates its home market with about 45% of all new cars registered in 2004 being Toyotas. Toyota also has a large market share in both the United States and Europe. It has significant market shares in several fast-growing South East Asian countries

hope that helps.

also owns

Denso

and has majority share in Yamaha

it wrong to say NOW owns, Lexus and Scion, as they are both brands developed by Toyota Corp

i read somewhere that toyota bought GM's share of Subaru? anyone know if this is true?

i read somewhere that toyota bought GM's share of Subaru? anyone know if this is true?

Doubt it...

Subaru is owned by Fuji Heavy Industries. Toyota bought GM's 20% share of Fuji Heavy so I guess it is true.

May I ask why? Sorry just seems a bit of a strange question.

Hi EveryBody:

I have simple question.

Is there any one know who is or who are the Owners of Toyota Company ?

Any help or redirection to any link will be appreciated

regard's

Husam

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?????????? Wheres my post gone??????? :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

its not the owner u got to worry about its his dad mr toyota senior eh charlie! those of you who have ever had to take an engine out of a 185 will know about mr toyota seniors design skills,

i have a theory that mr toyota sends his dad off out of his way to design pointles complicated ways to make a toyota work yet impossible ot work on

Rumour has it Mr. Toyota Senior came up with the torque setting for the 7M-GTE head bolts too....

"what son??? no, or COURSE it'll be tight enough......"

its not the owner u got to worry about its his dad mr toyota senior eh charlie! those of you who have ever had to take an engine out of a 185 will know about mr toyota seniors design skills,

i have a theory that mr toyota sends his dad off out of his way to design pointles complicated ways to make a toyota work yet impossible ot work on

dont know i had an st205 engine and box out yesterday. engine out, clutch changed, timing belt changed, fuel filter changed box back on engine readi to go back in in about 3 1/2 hours anothe 2-3 hrs to refit and get running should see it done!

also add to the list of toyota part owend companies, wagon automotive, aisan and futaba

The 205 is a slightly more "user friendly" layout :D :D

Not much... but slightly......

I never knew they owned Futaba!!!!!! I always used Acoms gear :(

dont know if they are the same company, i was on about futaba tenneco, automotive part manf

Just a quick note... Toyota recently overtook GM as the largest car manufacturer in the world, producing/selling a greater number of cars in 2005.

Its true :(

To say the current lineup is "bland" would be a huge understatement :(

When we go to Toyota HQ at the end of the month i will mention the fact that we all think the current lineup is poo from a performance car point of view :lol:

But dont worry i'll say it in a very polite way :thumbsup:

Best you say it then Lee... I may offend!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links