Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Decided To Sell It Again.

Richie (Paseo)

As stated, I have decided to sell the trusty ole paseo again, but it will got his time. Just waiting til next month to get it through its mot.

Can you please just check the description for mistakes and bits ive missed. Thanks

Also, what kinda price tag do ya think? I was thinking of starting at £3500 and see how it goes.

Up for sale we have a modified 1996 Toyota Paseo, 1.5 Si.

As standard this car comes with:

Electric mirrors and windows.

Driver and passenger air bags.

ABS

Sunroof (doesnt leak)

I bought the car in February 2 years ago from a 69 year old man who kept this car spotless, it looked brand new!

I then started to tastefully (IMO) modify the car, these modifications include:

Toyota factory bodykit (very rare and extremely sort after) with fitted front fogs.

Custom made Spoiler (suits the car perfect in my opinion).

17" Chrome alloys (in need of a refurb) with 4 good tyres.

New racing Steering wheel. (you can have the standard wheel aswell)

Custom fitted chrome M3 mirrors. (you can have the standard mirrors aswell)

Tinted rear windows (limo black, all 100% legal).

Tinted rear lights.

Blue angel eye rings in headlights.

Crystal LED side indicators.

Crystal front indicators with silvertec bulbs (doesnt show orange until lite).

De-Badged and smoothed.

Custom designed chrome graphics (not to everyones tastes but can easily be removed).

Fully ride height adjustable suspension, With Kyb gas shocks. (you can have the standard springs aswell)

Ripspeed induction kit.

Performance back box (very loud).

Blue interior parts.

Blue incar neons.

Kenwood cd/mp3 Headunit.

JBL 1000watt 12" sub.

600watt Amp.

All cabling and adapters for an in car PC (just need pc and touchscreen, nothing else).

Think thats all the aftermarket mods!

On my way up to alton towers last summer, I broke down, had to hire a low loader to get the car all the way home,

when I got it checked out, it turned out to be a stone or something had got trapped in the cam belt case(somehow) and it

managed to damage and snap the cambelt and unfortunately the engine was beyond repair. I managed to find a great 2nd hand engine with just 36,792 miles

up in newcastle so got that shipped down here and fitted in a professional garage. The car itself has covered 78,000 but the engine has only covered 43,000ish miles.

The car has fully recorded service history, up until I bought the car, (i have always done the serviceing on my cars).

Servicing and new parts as follows:

Oil changed every 5000-7000 miles (including oil filter).

Induction air filter cleaned every 5000-7000 miles.

New wipers every year.

Fuel filter and gearbox oil last changed when engine was swapped.

New Battery fitted around 2000miles ago.

Had the alternator and starter motor refurbished around 2000miles ago.

Had a whole new exhaust (including cat) fitted just after the engine swap.

New brake pads around 8000miles ago.

3 New tyres, 1 3000miles miles old.

Both rear shock mounts replaced 2000miles ago.

Had a toughened windscreen fitted (old one had a fair few stone chips).

New drivers door handle.

Car will come with 12 months MOT and 6 months tax.

This would be an ideal 1st car as its insurance group 7 so is cheap on insurance and being a 1.5 is also cheap on tax.

Or if youre just someone who wants to show off, this also is ideal! It does attract ALOT of attention!

This car has always been kept and maintained to very high standards, this is not your typical boy racer thrashed car, I had loved and treasured

this car. Ive spent thousands on getting it the way I want, and this is a reluctant sale, but im growing up and want a more practical car.

Now the bad parts:

As mentioned the wheels could do with a refurb (around £30 a wheel).

Drivers side mirror has a crack.

A few small paint chips here and there, but overall its in great condition.

Price.....£ ???

Thanks in advance for help :)

Rich

pic's?

But i would say about 1600 :(

It's might be worth selling the mods seprate and try and take the car back to stock as much as you can!

Yup definately try to get the car as standard as possible, and sell the mods on seperately. You'll get a lot more of your cash back that way

Yup definately try to get the car as standard as possible, and sell the mods on seperately. You'll get a lot more of your cash back that way

I was thinking about that actually!

I will av a think bout it, and we will see. :)

Rich

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links