Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Merchandise

TMS

Hi

We currently manage the merchandise programme on behalf of Toyota GB.

This is marketed through a catalogue via the official Toyota centres and online at www.toyota.co.uk – headed under e-store/merchandise.

We are in the process of selecting items for our new 2006 range and would really appreciate if Toyota Owners Club members would leave comments about our existing collection.

Are there any items which you would like us to add to the range?

Is there anything which you think we could improve on – in terms of quality, pricing etc.

Any feedback would be fantastic – positive or negative – so that we can strive towards the ‘ultimate collection’.

Many thanks for your time.

Toyota Merchandising Services

more in-car accessories?

more clothing ranges?

driving gloves?

Toyota cool box! I'd have one.

Larger range of accessories, keyrings, pens etc

Just some ideas.

mugs always go down well

How about some deicent keyrings as the ones on there at the moment are rubbish :lol:

Some decent diecast car models in a range of colours, please. Oh and a Yaris pen that is a bit classier than translucent lime green. Some mid-priced watches would be nice too.

I like the Aygo mp3 player and key rings. Not much use to me but still nice.

Oh and the navigation is confusing in my opinion. It's easier to download the pdf brochure.

Any old sales propoganda......

old flyers posters.... anything thats been forgotten aobut in the back of a warehouse and mkiii supra related.... My collection has not been added to for ages!

Are you connected with the F1 Toyota shop? What about selling off unused F1 parts/stickers....anything to do with the F1 industry.

More T-shirts like ones with the car names on, maybe more 'toyota' variations

How about some of those matchbox sized Tomica toy cars from japan, i know they make yaris'(both old and new), supra's, celica's - id buy one for sure, maybe just more model cars in general :D

pens - you can never go wrong with pens

more in-car accessories?

more clothing ranges?

driving gloves?

Toyota cool box! I'd have one.

Larger range of accessories, keyrings, pens etc

Just some ideas.

I agree with all the above :yes: ,the Toyota merchandise has been rather average over the last few years, would be great to see more vehicle (Rav4 ,corolla, yaris ) related items,T shirts, caps , diecast models , mugs, vinyl protective seat covers, more choice on key rings, etc.

I reckon cheaper prices, die cast models, more clothing.

I mean whos going to buy a pack of mints for £3.50 when they can get a pack for 35p at their local corner shop, or £30 for a CD Case that only holds 6 cds?

Slightly cheaper clothing (but good quality) and made more widely available. TRD and TTE stiff.

oh please please make a decent sera model! we all want one over at the sera forum...!

there isnt a lot of sera stuff, so pretty much anything would be great!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links