Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Aw11 Owner

Touge_Runner

Just thought Id say hello. :)

I was linked here by two local members from another site. I drive a 1987 Toyota MR2 T-bar, its a re-sprayed blue MK1B. At the moment, its not terribly modified, although I have started to pull my finger out and order some bits. Hopefully, by the time summer hits Ill have a much nicer animal to play with. If anyone is interested, Im Touge_AW11 on IMOC, and Garrett_T25 on the MR2OC. Anyway, Ill stop with my jibber-jabber before Mr T pities me, and post the interesting bits:

aw11iiismall2mw6ve.jpg

aw11iismall8fz6wf.jpg

With my friends CRX:

gh1medium9em4jw.jpg

tbar2medium5di2om.jpg

Thats it for now. I had the windscreen replaced yesterday, so no longer have the (rather gash) sun visor anymore. :P

Hiyup mate B)

Recognise the name from the other forums, but never seen pics of your car before. Looking really good :thumbsup:

What exhaust is that?

lovely looking car mate! I do love the mk1's alot :) lovely colour too

Amazing spreyjob mate.. really makes the car stand out from other MK1's i have seen for sure! :toot:

What a beautiful little MK1.... gorgeous colour :) If I had one thats the colour I'd love :)

Nice one mate and welcome to TOC :thumbsup:

What a beautiful little MK1.... gorgeous colour :) If I had one thats the colour I'd love :)

Its a respray lass.. i dont think thats a factory colour for the Mk1.. i coul dbe wrong but never seen that colour before...

Thanks for all the kind comments. :)

The car has been resprayed, she came out of the factory white. Although I dont think it was a factory colour over here, on some videos Ive seen a few in the US which are exactly the same blue, which leaves me wondering whether it was in fact a USDM colour. All I know is, I could do with finding out the paint code so I can finish her off. :D

What exhaust is that?

If Im honest mate, I have no idea, as it came with the car. All I know is, theres no cat, and the manifold itself is standard. :)

Its a respray lass.. i dont think thats a factory colour for the Mk1.. i coul dbe wrong but never seen that colour before...

Yup! i know :) doesnt mean I wouldnt want one in that colour tho!! :P Although the original light blue they came in wasnt bad either :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links