Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Mobile Phones

knowlson

Time to renew my phone but not sure what to get my Nokia 6230 has done me proud for the last 12 months but vodafone give me a free upgrade.

Any suggestions on what to get next?

All I need is a good Battery life, long talk time, camera & radio

Here is the link to the contract phones, I kinda like the sony ones :thumbsup:

Vodafone

as long as you stay away from the k750i u shold be ok. take a look in gold to see wot i mean. the n70 seems like a pretty good phone. thats the one i want next

I'm looking for the same ..

Samsung D600e

Sony Ericsson W800i

Sony Ericsson K750i

Motorola V3 Black

Motorola Pebl

Currently got a D500, and it's "okay" but a few niggly problems.

I had a T68 and then a T610 (sony) before, and they were "okay" too.

Motorola always seem to be design over function.

Nokia - I just don't get on with.

I love my nokia 8800 which they have there..... they ar elike hens teeth to get hold off though :(

Just had a call back from vodafone all the phones I wanted are not in stock at the moment and wont be in untill the end of the month!!

Going to look at other service providers now also

I'd recommend going with O2, there customer service has came on leaps and bounds recently (when I renewed, they knocked £10 off my monthly contract and gave me an extra 100 text messages, and a new phone).

Got the K750i myself and I can't fault it, although I'd recommend going for the W800i since it's the exact same phone, just with a bigger memory card.

I'd recommend going with O2, there customer service has came on leaps and bounds recently (when I renewed, they knocked £10 off my monthly contract and gave me an extra 100 text messages, and a new phone).

Got the K750i myself and I can't fault it, although I'd recommend going for the W800i since it's the exact same phone, just with a bigger memory card.

I got the k750i and flashed the firmware to the w800 ..... works a dream! I still believe it's the best phone out there spec wise *although I havent looked for a while

Chris is just an :goof: !

Nokia N70 mate, had mine since November and quite pleased with its performance :thumbsup:

I've currently got the Samsung D500 and, although there are few niggles, as Bibbs said, it's still a good little phone. It's also solid, well built and has kept its looks. Appears almost like new with a body and screen that are still scratch-free. That is a plus in my book. :yes:

The D600 is even better and will be my next phone.

I have the D600 and it is a lovely phone, wouldn't swap it for any of the others despite little niggly things like predictive text not being up to scratch. The camera is lovely and you caan expand on memory (not that I have needed to yet) unlike the razor ******* that my mate got. Oh how I laughed :D

Can someone with a D600 let me know if the following D500 issues have been fixed?

Predictive text sometimes revers back to non-predictive

Able to add an MP3 for Text messages

(My camera broke, %$( all can be done about that)

The sliding mechanism became real loose

Able to send all sms's and all contacts via b'tooth or IR (not one at a time)

Ables to store new incoming number straigh to a contact (currently can't save to existing).

Able to display larger pics that are send to the phone (I've a 3MP pic it'll not display).

Is the memory expandable with SD cards?

Able to sync diary/calendar via BT/IR

I got the k750i and flashed the firmware to the w800 ..... works a dream! I still believe it's the best phone out there spec wise *although I havent looked for a while

Chris is just an :goof: !

dont get me started lol :P

I've got the Sony Ericsson W550i. MP3s, bluetooth, Text, Camera, Video, bluetooth. Amazing Battery life on it and very quick to charge. Bit chunky though, but the walkman feature is excellent. Only holds 50 or so songs (256mb non expandable) but that's enough for my needs.

V3 is the slowest phone ever, K750i errrr lol? N70 is what im using now, i really like it if u can get over its size its a top phone :)

I've had 2 Orange SPV C500's for a year now, and my contract has just run out so I'm just about to get 2 LG S5200's which will cost about £130 each for the whole year included all my calls and text messages. Then I will sell the LG phones on eBay - they seem to go for about £200+ so I should make £70 on each phone - so that should be £140 profit for the year!!

Can someone with a D600 let me know if the following D500 issues have been fixed?

Predictive text sometimes revers back to non-predictive Nope, can't even figure how to turn it to non predictive!

Able to add an MP3 for Text messages haven't tried

(My camera broke, %$( all can be done about that) mine still works about 2 months...

The sliding mechanism became real loose not yet

Able to send all sms's and all contacts via b'tooth or IR (not one at a time) haven't tried

Ables to store new incoming number straigh to a contact (currently can't save to existing). not fixed :ffs:

Able to display larger pics that are send to the phone (I've a 3MP pic it'll not display). well I have uploaded better quality pictures but not larger dimension.

Is the memory expandable with SD cards?not sd cards but "T-Flash"

Able to sync diary/calendar via BT/IR no idea what bt.ir but yes i can sync my calendar with outlook

Predictive text sometimes revers back to non-predictive Nope, can't even figure how to turn it to non predictive!

Able to add an MP3 for Text messages haven't tried

(My camera broke, %$( all can be done about that) mine still works about 2 months...

The sliding mechanism became real loose not yet

Able to send all sms's and all contacts via b'tooth or IR (not one at a time) haven't tried

Ables to store new incoming number straigh to a contact (currently can't save to existing). not fixed :ffs:

Able to display larger pics that are send to the phone (I've a 3MP pic it'll not display). well I have uploaded better quality pictures but not larger dimension.

Is the memory expandable with SD cards?not sd cards but "T-Flash"

Able to sync diary/calendar via BT/IR no idea what bt.ir but yes i can sync my calendar with outlook

Cheers for that.

For the predictive change go into text composing and hit the right "..." button - it'll change from "t@" to "L" ot something.

BT/IR = bluetooth, InfraRed. How do you "sync" them?

Iv got the K750i and it's great... does everything needed and the camera is superb quality.

The K700 I had before was broken 3 times (software and joystick) I just hope this one is made better as this line of phones are excellent.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links