Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Scottish Owners

viperroom_112

Just Wondering how man scottish owners there are on the forum? Any owners give a shout out ! I live in Lanark so thats pretty central :D

I live in Bo'ness, which is near Linlithgow and Falkirk

I live (?) in Inverness, but I'm moving down your way very soon...

I was born in Lanark btw.

A

Glasgow, I think theres about 12 of us approx, maybe a few more, we'll get a meet sorted out once the weather gets a bit better, maybe mid August.....really, mid February if everyone is up for it. Alan, when do you move down?

I start 6th Feb, but my first free weekend will depend on when the flat sells - hopefully pretty quickly ;)

Heck, I will even be able to make any mid-week stuff - luxury :D

A

so hopefully mid Feb for the first meet then guys? move this over to the Scottish events section now?

Im in Fife

Yeah, but you can't really help that... :P

A

Im in Fife

A

Oi you! lol :D

Why do you have to pay to get into Fife from both Edinburgh AND Dundee then!? lol

Its not for the privelidge, its to deter people from entering a danger zone!

:P

A

Im in Fife

A

Oi you! lol :D

Why do you have to pay to get into Fife from both Edinburgh AND Dundee then!? lol

the guy in the booth asks if your papers are in order.. then you got to give him a bribe to get in.

Just Wondering how man scottish owners there are on the forum? Any owners give a shout out ! I live in Lanark so thats pretty central :D

Another yaris, they are cool but the Scottish meets can be like the Yaris day out. Dude I am currently being extreemly nerdy and have stripped my Gen6 down for a wax oil and am currently renewing bearings, painting calipers, hubs backplates etc. Should probably be finished next weekend so when I get it back on the road I will come up to Lanark for fish and chips if you want. Trouble with this type of job is where do you stop when you start. I have noticed that one of the CV boots is a glue on so I will now have to add remoding the drive shafts and regreasing, replace boots and so on, but my cash is running out and I really need to stop there!

I live in Ayrshire/Glasgow! :thumbsup:

Ryan what do you mean Glasgow/Ayrshire you live in both or you cant decide lol

Happy to say Edinburgh!

And why not? who's been Capital bashing? Is it still the Aids capital of Europe by te way?

Im sure my wife will bring her little Top Secret Vitz/Yaris out for a pretty local meeting.We are in Airdrie... :D

Theres loads of names I've never seen at a meet, hopefully we'll ALL be able to get together soon and have a laugh and the way the weather is today, picnic?????

Martin, sounds like your doing loads to that fine car, can't wait to see it!!

and Ryan'd from Ayr....he just wants to be from Glasgow!!

and Ryan'd from Ayr....he just wants to be from Glasgow!!

I Live closer to Glasgow than I do Ayr mate! :yes:

But I officially live in East Ayrshire, just outside of Kilmarnock! :thumbsup:

And I go to uni in Glasgow so I spend half my life there! :)

I own a Scottish.

I have to get rid of him though...he keeps poo-ing on the rug and deep-frying everything.

lol and me saying I would come up to Lanark for fish and chips too... guilty

Have stopped smoking so will feel less guilty about the chips or "fries" as you chaps say

not sure about the poo-ing everywhere though, anyway I'm just off for one of those special deep fried mars bars.

On the work to the car business I started to fit drilled and groved disks all round and will seriously have to stop taking bits off the car. I did manage to get rear bearings (the full hub assembly) for £92 each. Not bad as Mr T was asking for £163 + vat each!! So with todays purchase I am only painting and putting stuff back on. Have promised the wife I will not take any more parts off

remember light weight is the key............lose the back seats Martin, you know you don't need them anyway!

Michael.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links