Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Couldnt Stay Away

The Raven

What can i say, I had stored my MR2 for about a year after it failed its MOT on a number of things and was looking to sell it on eBay just to get rid. Alas i just couldnt do it so i have fixed all the MOT problems and booked it in for a new one along with a Cam belt and Clutch change. While nothing great (1990 gltd 60k) il post some pics when shes back to working order.

I need to fit a new cd player to it but im worried the 6 speaker + sub set up might be an ***** to get right. Any advise?

might be worth removing the genuine head unit and seperate amp and buy a couple of aftermarket ones (two 4 channel ones would be good) and wire this lot in.

you could tryputting the new headunit in with an ISO adapter frst and see if it all works (could do)

I believe Halfords stock a harness to convert plugs on the stock loom to an ISO block. So it's a case of remove old stereo, attach one end of Halford's jooby to stock leads and other end to new Head Unit.

This has come up many times, so worth doing a search. You may be able to find out the Halfords part name/number.

Halfords do do a harness to allow you use the 6 speaker/sub set up. They don't keep it in stock but can order it for you.

I bought one for mine and it was about £32 i think.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links