Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Aygo Colour Scheme Spotted

PaulT

Yes that one (or one done up similar) was at my local Toyota centre in December - its not a paint job though unfortunately - just an incredibly large sticker! :lol:

The first demo AYGO we had at work was covered in the same 'wrap' ours was all totally covered though including the bumper.

I thought it looked a bit of a joke but it definately got peoples attention. Had to remove it all last week as it was sold.

Mart

Yep.

I reckon it needs the front end to match the rest to look ok.

That muddy grey front end spoils the effect in my view... though what the effect is, and whether I'd want it, is another matter!! :)

• 1 month later...

Yes that one (or one done up similar) was at my local Toyota centre in December - its not a paint job though unfortunately - just an incredibly large sticker! :lol:

Yep had one fully kitted out (TTE body kit) and fully covered in vinyl at Listers Nuneaton

*Sorry for dragging up the old post but I thought I would have a look around the aygo forum ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links