Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sat Nav

steve74656

hey everyone

just bought myself a Y Reg SR love it to bits much better than my old L Reg Clio Boo Hisss, but need your help, desperately want to get intergrated sat nav for it, the guy that sold it to me said everything was in place for it just needed to get the equipment, cant tell if he was telling truth or not cuz it didnt come with a manual straight away, coming on monday he says! but if you can let me know where or how i go about it, would be much appreciated! :D

Well it's true ..... but your talking around the grand mark brand new or around £300 on eBay when they popup (only seen a few in the last 8 months) :yes: !

Just get an aftermarket sat-nav and save some pounds - as you probably know TomTom or Navman are the best two!

Welcome to TOC and congratulations on your SR ;)

Well it's true ..... but your talking around the grand mark brand new or around £300 on eBay when they popup (only seen a few in the last 8 months) :yes: !

Just get an aftermarket sat-nav and save some pounds - as you probably know TomTom or Navman are the best two!

£300!!! :eek: well i suppose i'll have to put in some extra hours! think ill pop down to Halfords instead! :lol:

The Yaris integrated Sat Nav is not as good as the (more modern) aftermarket Sat Navs available.

Best to get an aftermarket system :thumbsup:

£300!!! :eek: well i suppose i'll have to put in some extra hours! think ill pop down to Halfords instead! :lol:

Definately go aftermarket far better and cheaper, also avoid halfrauds like the plague for bits like that eBay is your cheapest and best bet :thumbsup:

& try Froogle if you want to compare some prices, should save some time, make sure you click the cheapest 1s though because sometimes the links aren't quite upto date & the prices have changed slightly.

The Yaris integrated Sat Nav is not as good as the (more modern) aftermarket Sat Navs available.

Best to get an aftermarket system :thumbsup:

Would have to agree - as cool as the integrated one is, it goes out of date far too quickly - at least you can update after-market ones cheaply - it costs a fortune to update a Toyota integrated Sat Nav.... :rolleyes:

i have the TNS200 which is the toyota sat nav for the yaris, its handy to have and 95% accurate, but no way would i choose it over a tom tom

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links