Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just A Couple Of Things

JustJJ

Well... after grabbing myself some nice multispoke Japanese split rims... (Watanabes) ... for Christmas a friend of mine managed to source me some original Watanabe centre caps! Along with some better wheel nuts (yes I know I still need better locking ones... next on the list).

So.. spent yesterday with help from Dave (Flat Pack) taking each wheel off, replacing the front brake pads, cleaning and polishing the wheels, bleeding all brakes and then putting wheels back.

Then had to go help out a couple of good mates :thumbsup:

So today I cleaned the interior rear windows and put on my new decals (not to everyone's taste no doubt.. but I like ;) ) Then gave her an all over wash...

Too dark by time I had finished washing her entirely... but here are piccies of decals and wheel :thumbsup:

SkyeClean1.JPG

SkyeClean2.JPG

LOL you and me both Teeg!! :P

These are original Watanabe center caps... .they dont make them in this size anymore.. so I was lucky the Japanese guy was able to find them at the back of the warehouse... The red is their company colours.. they dont do them in other colours ;)

I fully intend on making the red bits blue... to match either the car.. or the calipers :P but had to put them on to see what they looked like for the moment... and also gotta figure out how to do it without losing the Watanabe design on them in silver ;)

Thanks for comments so far guys :)

those caps are a proper set of knee cappers :eek:

LOL aye... 'proper jap split rims' lol :P but those caps do stick out lol.. but I'm getting used to them

Looks like it will be quite tricky to paint them , if youve got a steady hand though im sure you can do it :)

Yeah thats what im thinking... but perhaps something nifty with blue tac... or sticker or something will sort it... got some spares to practise on.. so heres hoping :P

Transfers--- :thumbsup:

Minilight wheels-- :thumbsup:

centre caps--- :( no, even in blue I don't think they will look right :fear:

I think the protrude a bit too far and the four square corners don't match a five stud wheel :blowup:

Hope you still love me? :unsure:

Transfers--- :thumbsup:

Minilight wheels-- :thumbsup:

centre caps--- :( no, even in blue I don't think they will look right :fear:

I think the protrude a bit too far and the four square corners don't match a five stud wheel :blowup:

Hope you still love me? :unsure:

Les of course I still love you..... but I cant help what the original centre caps look like LOL :P thats just the way they are :P

one day when I have some money... I'm gonna refurb these prolly and maybe try n sell em.... get me some RS5s but until I have the ££.. I shall stick with these...

I reckon it wil look better in blue.. and they are growing on me :)

Im not too keen on the center caps, im sure your old set were a flush fit, shame they didnt fit.

The decals suit her though

:thumbsup:

they were nowhere near flush fit Dale..... the ones I photod... exactly the same.. just a smaller diameter

As mentioned before, the centre caps look a bit funny but I like the graphics, very nice and not OTT! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links