Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2's In Wakefield!

sewelly

Im from Pontefract, about 6 miles out. Theres at least 3 other MK1s I know of from my town, and I know a few guys from the MR2OC with MK2s reside round here too. I work with a guy with a rather fast MK2 turbo too.

Im from Pontefract, about 6 miles out. Theres at least 3 other MK1s I know of from my town, and I know a few guys from the MR2OC with MK2s reside round here too. I work with a guy with a rather fast MK2 turbo too.

Good lad! told you to join :)

Was driving through the area... welll Along M62 on sat evening/night...

other than that not meeeeeeeee

There was an awesome balck one outside the Duke of Weelington on the out skirts of wakefiled and also a blue one with graphic in the outside the same pub!!!

Allo. :)

Hello to Dale too, spoke to you before on the OC when the Xscape meet was on. :thumbsup:

The blue MK2 turbo with the marble effect paint is rumoured to have 600bhp, and knocks around the West Yorkshire area. I havent seen it recently myself though, so I cant validate those claims.

Theres some nice 2s knocking around here though. Look up the monthly Sherburn meet if youre interested, its Jap cars only, and as I recall is organised by the MKIV Supra OC at the milk-bar (Squires). The first time I went had a great host of MR2s, although the winter seems to have scared them off a little bit.

Allo. :)

Hello to Dale too, spoke to you before on the OC when the Xscape meet was on. :thumbsup:

The blue MK2 turbo with the marble effect paint is rumoured to have 600bhp, and knocks around the West Yorkshire area. I havent seen it recently myself though, so I cant validate those claims.

Theres some nice 2s knocking around here though. Look up the monthly Sherburn meet if youre interested, its Jap cars only, and as I recall is organised by the MKIV Supra OC at the milk-bar (Squires). The first time I went had a great host of MR2s, although the winter seems to have scared them off a little bit.

How do mate :D , and you spotted me in Halfords as I remember hehe :thumbsup:

just to say the sherburn meet is organised by me :D and a freind.... it's posted on most forums and should start again maybe in a few months when the weather gets better etc...

How do mate :D , and you spotted me in halfords as I remember hehe :thumbsup:

just to say the sherburn meet is organised by me :D and a freind.... it's posted on most forums and should start again maybe in a few months when the eather gets better etc...

I certainly did, Im currently working there now on the bike section. :thumbsup:

Didnt know the Sherburn meet was organised by you, its a good spot. Its getting plagued by boy racers lately though. :crybaby:

How do mate :D , and you spotted me in halfords as I remember hehe :thumbsup:

just to say the sherburn meet is organised by me :D and a freind.... it's posted on most forums and should start again maybe in a few months when the eather gets better etc...

I certainly did, Im currently working there now on the bike section. :thumbsup:

Didnt know the Sherburn meet was organised by you, its a good spot. Its getting plagued by boy racers lately though. :crybaby:

Damn, is it really? :crybaby: Is this on the tuesday nights or in general? If it's on the tuesdays event, make no mistake, me and a few mates will sort it out, because as you say its a perfect venue and im not having it spoilt by chavs!

mine can be seen driving in to wakefield at 9.30 pm and driving out at 2.30 am every friday and saturday night......

although its been off the road for 5 weeks and ive been in my girlfriends corsa but that will be changing hopefully next week. :thumbsup:

Aint seen you yet mate but im there nearly every weekend and move back to leeds in September so i'll be sure to give you a wave!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links