Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2

Penelope Pitstop

,,,,,,,,,,,,would i be right to say that the MR2 have NOW been discontinued and if so does that mean that they are not to been seen in showrooms anymore ???? Just wondered :( how do Toyota go about taking a car out of production? do they sell them off at a cheaper deal or do they gradually all get sold normally until there aint no more

They do deals and special offers and then if there is still some left over (which there will be), they'll pre-register them and then sell them until they are all gone I'd imagine! :thumbsup:

It really is the end of an era then huh :( i dont understand how any company could decide something as good as these cars should end.

havin said that.... the thought of a brand new spankers mr2 ....and one of the last.... has a special kinda feelin i bet. If i hit paydirt on my current endeavour i might just go see if i can get one ! then store it in bubblewrap and build a little shrine in fornt of the garage where itd be stored lol me :D

It's a shame :( we went to toyota on saturday and I was a bit shocked I couldn't see an MR2 in the showroom :( A few weeks ago when I last went there was one there!!

i hope toyota arent knifeing themselves in the back.... i know this isnt the only good toyota car but..... its a damn good one and well.... sure we all feel pretty sad unless our cars suddenly rocket up in value and become worth 50k (yeah yeah wishful thinking lol :thumbsup: )

I'm sure the 2nd hand market for nearly new MK3's has just shot up a little :) not that i'm selling :lol:

.....no i aint selling mine....when i found out early last summer that the mk3 was going to be no more ,,i looked at other sports cars ,coz i didnt fancy having "a has been" car (excuse the description please) I looked at the bmw ,Thought that looked ugly,,,,,,volvo didnt interest me,,,,,chrysler a no go ,,,so i came back to the mr2,,and i just love it,,,by the way jayden just come back from gemini,,you really should give me your mobile an i could call you,,,,,,also jayden if you still have my old mobile number ,,i have a new one now,,i will p.m. you with it ,,so delete the other ta ra P.P.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links