Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Envy Filter And Zorst

Nick SR

Just wondered if anyone had these products, and if so any pics of them installed?

Is it right they are also developing Envy suspension for the Yaris, if so i think i will hang on and do the whole lot at once

Thanks

Nick

Yup, Envy are bringing out Yari coilovers soon. Don't know the price or anything though. Some one will be along soon to fill you in!!

If these coileys are out before the end of march (mot time) i will take a set but dont know when they are out.

kev himself has the filter, zorst and coilovers on his Yaris at the minute - last time I had a run in it was before the zorst and filter but the suspension was superb.

Ive been chasing him for the coilovers myself - cant be long now. hes built the prototype, just waiting on the replicators I think.

Hi Guys, the coilovers have been a little delayed. I am now expecting them with me mid February.

I have had the prototypes on my car since the summer to give them a good test. I have altered a few things on the actual production models based on my experience with the samples.

The coilovers will be ride height adjustable only and not dampness adjustable. When I looked at other coilovers on the market I realised that the dampness adjustability was only a selling point and it was pretty useless in real like as it only allowed around 5% adjustability. For the extra costs involved it simply was'nt worth it.

I will work out a final price for the kits and I will update this thread in the next few days.

In terms of the exhaust and cold air intake they have been on my car for a while now and have performed fantastically well. I will try and take some fitted pics at the weekend. The products represent japanese style quality and performance at a fraction of the price.

I have plenty of these items in stock ready to go!

Thanks

Kevin

Envy Performace Ltd

Sweet, least there out before the MOT, time to slam the yaris :D

I sent your decat pipes and manifold Yesterday, so they should be with you sonetime today.

Thanks

Kevin

Sweet, least there out before the MOT, time to slam the yaris :D

Thanks, is the decat from the header to the backbox? Do you have a rough idea on the price of the coileys?

Thanks, is the decat from the header to the backbox?

I'm almost certain it is so its just a straight swap come M.O.T. time! :thumbsup:

Thanks, is the decat from the header to the backbox?

I'm almost certain it is so its just a straight swap come M.O.T. time! :thumbsup:

Just got back from work, yes it is, hehe time to wake the neighbours :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links