Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bye Bye Mr2!

Jimlad

What car now?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What car should I get now?

• Evo 3
    • Rx7
    • R33 Skyline (GTS-T)
    • MKIII supra
    • Subaru Impreza
    • GTO
    • MKIV N/A Supra
    • Pulsar GTI-R
    • 300zx
    • 200sx
    • GT4 (new chape)
    • GT4 (old shape)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimlad

• Bibbs

• ricomr2

• Jamesb4uk

Its not on your list *cough and mebbe it should be..... but what about a Mitsi 3000GT. I dont know anything about them but it sure looks the biz. B)

Think the 3000GT and the GTO are the same thing, if not very close :thumbsup:

Indeed they are the same car ;)

3000GT is uk car and GTO the import

I guess the "sensible" option is a gen6 GT4 (i know thats what i would go for) reliability 4wd and plenty of power.

I have a feeling you are finding it hard turning away from the Skyline and the awesome power that can be achieved from these. (but i think you will find them big and clumsy compared to the MR2 GT4 and RX7)

I do like the RX7 very much, they are very capable cars and not as common as all the others just do all the research and be careful what you buy.

Happy hunting whatever you choose.

Its not on your list *cough and mebbe it should be..... but what about a Mitsi 3000GT. I dont know anything about them but it sure looks the biz. B)

Think the 3000GT and the GTO are the same thing, if not very close :thumbsup:

Indeed they are the same car ;)

3000GT is uk car and GTO the import

oh goody I still have good car taste :yes:

well I received the deposit for my car... so once I receive the remainder it's crazy car shopping time!!!

hope you find the car of your current dreams jim :thumbsup: and hope the person your selling to takes care of your ex babe :)

Well I'm talking to the chap who owns this sexy little rex!! Hopefully it'll be mine soon!!

7a_1_b.JPG

7e_1_b.JPG

ff_1_b.JPG

93_1_b.JPG

Has Coilovers, HKS Induction Kit, Blitz BOV, 17" Enkel Wheels..... 280bhp stock! .... oh what a fun (unreliable... lol) toy I'll have.

:thumbsup:

well I received the deposit for my car... so once I receive the remainder it's crazy car shopping time!!!

hope you find the car of your current dreams jim :thumbsup: and hope the person your selling to takes care of your ex babe :)

yeah, I'll cry if the chap who's buying my car appears on here and a month later says he's crashed the thing!!??! :crybaby:

Are those not the same wheels as Ryan(1985) has...

;)

A

200sx r14/r15 all the way baby :D

r14/r15 ?? Eh?

S14/S15 ?

And nah, it's either S13 old school, or S15 new school .. the S14 is a bit of a tank.

200sx r14/r15 all the way baby :D

r14/r15 ?? Eh?

S14/S15 ?

And nah, it's either S13 old school, or S15 new school .. the S14 is a bit of a tank.

lol best change my last post, s15 is expensive though, the 14's a good compromise

lol best change my last post, s15 is expensive though, the 14's a good compromise

14 got a bit heavy, and only 200bhp out of the pack.

Not *really* a fan of the S14, the S14a looks better, but is apparently harder to tweak cheaply.

I still say S13 (with all the latter upgrades) forold school cool or S15 for new school rarity ..

Are those not the same wheels as Ryan(1985) has...

Amost but not quite as good! :P

Nice one Jimbo, Mikey and I are coming down one day soon to go out on the razzle dazzle with you and Rico anyway so I'll see it then! :thumbsup:

why I like rx7..... not common, lightwieght, fast (280bhp stock), sorta has 4 seats.

why I won't like the rx7 ..... possibly more thirsty than the mr2. Engine might go boom!!! ..... lol.

not bad man .. it'll be your post code, try a London addy. It'd add a zero ..

:thumbsup: wise choice !!!! rx7 is incredible..my best m8 has one !! you may meet him on the forums jim!!! :) ...those cars are just sooo quick!!! :!Removed!:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links