Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tesco's 99ron Fuel1

earpl

lol bought you a tank 2 months before i got my own :P

How come you get it in Worksop and Chesterfield, yet there is no where for miles around us :blink:

Won't buy it, as I can't see the point of it. Plus, it's probably gonna cause my petrol bill to go up a fair wedge.

No plans for my local Tesco on that list anyways....

Won't buy it, as I can't see the point of it.

Wont be worth using on a yaris anyway. Higher ron fuels are only of real benefit to uber high compression nasp engines or turbo charged/supercharged engines :)

Been using 99ron for a while now, wouldnt touch Optimax or Ultimate now with a barge pole.

Won't buy it, as I can't see the point of it. Plus, it's probably gonna cause my petrol bill to go up a fair wedge.

No plans for my local Tesco on that list anyways....

Wont be worth using on a yaris anyway. High ron fuels are only of real benefit to uber high compression nasp engines or turbo charged/supercharged engines :)

Been using 99ron for a while now, wouldnt touch Optimax or Ultimate now with a barge pole.

Exactly. Maybe if I win this week's Euromillions, and persuade Volkswagon to build their Buggatti for me, then I'd consider it.... :D

Cars with UK ecu's wont gain any benifit .. as a load of the test have proved.

3bhp is just not noticeable

i think it was 90.4p at Milton Keynes when we went to santa pod (after earpl took us on the scenic route!)

I want this stuff in Bolton cmon Tesco get ur damn fingers out!!

We can get it from our local Tesco and it's good stuff, I also do notice the car does run a bit better on it..no huge improvements obviously on a 1.3 Yaris but it's a difference. Sadly due to prices of petrol I've been choosing 95Ron or Sainsbury's 97 Ron which the car likes too.

because chesterfield is just over the hill, and its all for me :P

I might give the stuff a go, I'm quite often over that way near longcliffe

Aye... I run mine on Optimax.... put her back on 95 when I went down south as they had no Optimax there... she was lumpy on idle and when cold... so back to Optimax i go...

Optimax is good, but i think that 99RON Tesco stuff that i tried was ace. Car was nice and smooth, pity its not coming over here :(

Nah.. doesnt seem to be hitting NW yet... and ive never put it in my car.. never been near a tesco with it yet... tho Leighton Buzzard is near my parents house.. so might try some one day

it's 88.9 in the milton keynes tesco when i fill up yesterday, plus it's cheaper than optimax and only 3p dearer than the 95RON :)

Ray

I think it should be renamed "Tesco's new petrol for English people"

Not one single scottish location listed...

That's cause it's unloaded at a depot in the Thames ..

Quit moaning, you get IronBru, cheap heroin and a high acoholic death rate .. What more do you want? :lol:

That's cause it's unloaded at a depot in the Thames ..

Quit moaning, you get IronBru, cheap heroin and a high acoholic death rate .. What more do you want? :lol:

I suppose when you put it like that its pretty fair... :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links