Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wrong Mx5 On Flea-bay ..

Bibbs

that is shocking, that is the most obvious case of 'i cant afford that car, ill but a much cheaper one and attempt to make it look like my prefered car'

What the heck??!!

How bizarre... why is it at a first glance (before reading) I thought he was trying to build an S2K?? :huh:

thats foul

the headlamps look far too big for the car!

100% retarded!

i love the way people cram as much into the subtitle as possible.. even tho if you read the eBay info they say clear as anything that the subtitle is not included in search reults

i love the way people cram as much into the subtitle as possible.. even tho if you read the ebay info they say clear as anything that the subtitle is not included in search reults

Tells you a bit more about the car without you having to load the item up though, pretty useful if you ask me.

that car is soooo wrong! it's massive and low at the front and really high and skinny at the back??? WTF!!!

Not to my taste to say the least but loving the message from the guy who called her an "illiterate chav" but spelt illiterate wrong. Classic :lol:

B)-->

QUOTE(Gareth B @ Jan 26 2006, 05:35 PM)

Not to my taste to say the least but loving the message from the guy who called her an "illiterate chav" but spelt illiterate wrong. Classic :lol:

teach1jb.jpg

:rolleyes:

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gareth B @ Jan 26 2006, 05:35 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

teach1jb.jpg

:rolleyes:

cookie.jpg

i love the way people cram as much into the subtitle as possible.. even tho if you read the ebay info they say clear as anything that the subtitle is not included in search reults

Tells you a bit more about the car without you having to load the item up though, pretty useful if you ask me.

yes of course, when its proper relevant stuff. but all the time you see people selling a fiesta for example, and put random stuff like "evo, skyline, max, sports " etc in the subtitle, just like shes done

yes of course, when its proper relevant stuff. but all the time you see people selling a fiesta for example, and put random stuff like "evo, skyline, max, sports " etc in the subtitle, just like shes done

Yeah, fair point, at least hers are partially relevant to the car but I can see your point, some people really do cram it full of :censor:

The title says it all

"Modified no ova like it!" :lol::lol:

Yeah, what have female s*x cells got to do with it?

God it's ghastly. Highest bidder when I looked was Jesus 999. Couldn't be, could it?

Yeah, fair point, at least hers are partially relevant to the car but I can see your point, some people really do cram it full of :censor:

yeah thats what i meant :thumbsup:

The title says it all

"Modified no ova like it!" :lol::lol:

Yeah, what have female sex cells got to do with it?

God it's ghastly. Highest bidder when I looked was Jesus 999. Couldn't be, could it?

LOL Al - that was so teacheriffic - I had to think what an ova could be for a split second.... :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links