Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Big Bro Final

gdc

is it me or has big brother had some good moments this time, or am i sad and got no life? hope not ,who watching tonight :D

I will be - in between My Name is Earl and Eastenders and all that :thumbsup:

Not really been watching it, just reading a lot about it on Digital Spy, so I know most of whats gone on.

I've watched a very tiny amount as my Mum seemed to start watching it, now both the Parents are out tonight and for some reason I've been watching the whole final..just had to come on here to check something...

Argh! Why am I doing such a thing as watching the BB final! :lol:

your sad and have no life...

im getting fed up with the amount of this reality trash that is taking over our tv's....

Here here!

Plus, I'm pee'd now, cause I didn't know they'd moved "My name is Earl" to 30mins earlier! :ffs:

Another Essex Girl won, altho she did say "oh my god" a hell of a lot! :lol:

I don't say it as much as her at all :lol:

She seems like a really sweet girl, I hope she keeps to her word and doesnt change after all this

why??

I mean, after 4 or 5 years of this, do you really think she thought 'hey, ill go into celebrity big brother so when i come out my face wont be in any papers or crappy chick magazines, and ill go back to my old job and not make a fortune selling stories that no-one in their right mind would care about'

yeah, im sure thats why she went in the house <_<

and besides, wasnt she the pretend celeb, well, since i only recognised 1 name when i heard about it, most of them were, but wasnt she the one that was faking? and she won? what does that say about the program!

She seems like a really sweet girl, I hope she keeps to her word and doesnt change after all this

why??

I mean, after 4 or 5 years of this, do you really think she thought 'hey, ill go into celebrity big brother so when i come out my face wont be in any papers or crappy chick magazines, and ill go back to my old job and not make a fortune selling stories that no-one in their right mind would care about'

and besides, wasnt she the pretend celeb, well, since i only recognised 1 name when i heard about it, most of them were, but wasnt she the one that was faking? and she won? what does that say about the program!

Gun and pillow? :lol::lol:

why??

Gun and pillow? :lol::lol:

yes please, along with access to Jade Goody's bedroom.... :yes::lol:

hey - i might hate them with a passion, but im not that cruel! :lol:

He's going for the more direct approach obviously ;)

hey - i might hate them with a passion, but im not that cruel! :lol:

aww and just as Rich and I were going to invite you and Christina round for dinner.... shame that :lol::lol:

i've just heard an interview with the bird that won on radio 1..

quote [dodgy essex accent] "I always dreamed of being a mod-el"

well, ive got a fiver says she'll be in the sun with her !Removed! out within a couple of weeks! :lol:

She's already got Max Clifford as her publicist....

I'll let you know when shes on the cover of OK Magazine - Chantelle Exclusive "How little old me won Big Brother and my true feelings for Preston" (I bet thats the story title, word for word!) :lol:

and we all know you'll probably buy it and put money in the stupid bints pocket...

:lol:

Hey - I dont take the mick out of your addictions.... :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links